Hello From Seattle

Been practicing since I was little just not knowing what it was I was practicing. At 53, I’m excited to start this new journey and meet kindred spirits from all over the world. Thanks for the welcome!
With Gratitude, Melissa

8 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

We’re glad to have you here! Check out the courses for a good starting place. If you need any help, just ask! We’re happy to help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @ApisMellifera

I’m Marsha an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you found your way here to Spells 8 and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: always

5 Likes

Aw hello fellow Melissa! I used to live near Seattle (Lynnwood), so did half of my family!

Welcome! :heart: I’m like you, I think I was always witchy. I’m 41 and finally allowing myself to fully explore it. It’s exciting when you can share a new journey with other people!

You’ll love it here! There is SO MUCH information on the website, and neat activities and chit chat here in the forums! I say this often, but it’s like a family. I only joined a few weeks ago and I’ve never felt so welcome so quickly.

Blessings to you! :heart::star2:

6 Likes

Welcome Melissa!

Congrats to you on rediscovering this side of yourself, I hope you will spread your spiritual wings and see new horizons!

Blessed Be

7 Likes

Welcome!
I am from Eastern Ontario, Canada, and am 51. I just joined a few months ago as I am ready to explore this side that I ran away from years ago.

There is tons of info. It’s a great site with wonderful people.

Blessed be.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.