Hello, from So CA!

Hello, I am Lisa and I am new here! I consider myself a magical person and would say that I am Eclectic… My current fascination is with creating spells with the food I make and exploring the history of magic. I am looking forward to delving into all the juicy topics on the site. Grazie!

15 Likes

Hi Lisa, I love history and have been learning about the history of different pagan religions.

6 Likes

Hi @lisa43! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re interested in kitchen magic eh? Have you found Scott Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Wicca in the Kitchen? It’s a great book. You might like it!

If you have any questions about anything here, just ask and someone will be happy to pop up and help you out. We’re a pretty friendly bunch. I look forward to getting to know you better.

5 Likes

Hi Lisa, welcome and greetings from Oregon.

Is that a camper van in your profile picture? :smiley: I can relate to that! Here’s one of my favorite quotes:

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

~ Saint Augustine (he was a theologian and philosopher in the 4th century)

9 Likes

Hey there!

I’m Stef, welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Hello! I am so glad you are here. You will learn so much here!

6 Likes

Me too! I have really been investing in a wonderful magical library!

7 Likes

Thanks so much for the book recommendation, Amethyst! I love S. Cunningham’s books and I don’t have that particular one yet.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I figured it would be right up your alley!

6 Likes

Hello LIsa, I’ am Kylie from Australia!! im also new here (:

7 Likes

Hello Lisa! I’m Steph and I also live in So Cal! Welcome to our wonderful community!

Blessed Be :rose:

8 Likes

Welcome! @lisa43
Hello from Colorado! I am also an Eclectic witch!
So glad you have joined us :heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Lisa43 :blush:

Welcome to the forum! It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Eclectic Witch- and it looks like we share a love of Kitchen Witchery too! :woman_cook: :sparkles:

Have you been finding everything okay? I know there is a ton of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum- if you’re having any trouble locating certain topics, I recommend using the advanced filters in the Search Tool :mag: It’s my lifeline for navigating the forum, I highly recommend it! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you are warmly welcome to all of the current Activities- there is always something going on around here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Lisa! :star2:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.