Hello from West Virginia!

Hello everyone!

You can call me Grimnah if you want! I’ve been practicing witchcraft and Wicca on and off since I was about 12, so about 16 years now. To be honest though, I don’t have a whole lot of knowledge on it anymore, so I don’t consider myself an expert or anything.

I enjoy crafts, the arts, video games, and practicing Wicca! I currently do not have a coven, but I am considering going to a Unitarian Universalist church that is near me and seeing if I can find some people who share my views on my spirituality.

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you! I didn’t really know how to introduce myself, so if you have any questions, please shoot them my way!

Merry meet and blessed be!

10 Likes

Hi @alicia18! I’m Amethyst and I live near Fayetteville, WV! Welcome to the forum neighbor! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have another Mountaineer here! Don’t worry about not knowing much or anything like that, theCourses will get you started and there is a lot to learn there!

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan that likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, the courses will get you started figuring that out when you go through them.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @alicia18,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

It’s a pleasure to say that you are very welcome here- the Infinite Roots Coven of the forum is open to all witches, regardless of practice or physical location in the world. It’s not quite the same as an in-person coven, but having the support of fellow witches and all the wisdom of an international group certainly has its benefits. You’re very welcome here! :heart::blush::infinite_roots:

What a cool name! If you’d like to wear this chosen name as your username, I’m happy to say it is easy to do so :blush: Here is a little guide with step-by-step instructions on how to make the change if you wish it!

How to Change Your Name in the Forum

If you need any help, please feel free to give a shout! We are all here and happy to help however we can :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @alicia18 :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’ve also been practicing since my early teens, off and on due to life circumstances – welcome!

Ohh what kind of crafts do you do? I personally really enjoy crochet :yarn: and making things with yarn. I’m not much of an artsy person in terms of drawing and painting, but fiber arts are my favorite :heart:

I’ve been to a UU church before a few times. It was okay but not really my thing. There is a CUUPs chapter here in my area now which is the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (I think that’s what it is…it’s pagan beliefs and circles and stuff) that I’ve thought about joining. I’m just a shy person when it comes to being in-person and doing things like that :laughing: I hope you have fun if you decide to go!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum :wave:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @alicia18

I’m so glad you have joined us, Alicia, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Alicia, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome @alicia18! It’s so wonderful that you’re here! I’m Ailey. I’m from Georgia and I’m learning right along side you! I look forward to getting to know you around the forum!

7 Likes

Hello West Virginia welcome

7 Likes

Welcome, you are going to love it here

5 Likes

Hi! I’m in WV as well! I’m near Harpers Ferry.

Welcome to a great and thriving community. Everyone is friendly and accepting and knowledgeable, and there is always someone around to answer questions. There’s lots to do and learn about, and I feel certain that you will find this a great experience.

6 Likes

We have several from West Virginia don’t we?

6 Likes

Witch Virginia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hey Amethyst!

I love that there’s more mountaineers on here! I grew up in Parkersburg and I still reside there currently.

I consider myself an eclectic witch as well, but I don’t have a particular kind of spell I like yet. I do love tarot and anything else divination related.

I’m working on the courses now and really enjoy them, so hopefully I can stick with them!

Thanks for the reply!
Grimnah

5 Likes

Hey Megan!

Currently, I’m big into Cricut crafts and air-dry clay. I’m working on learning polymer clay as well. I’ve always wanted to be able to crochet, and I have a ton of yarn for it, just not enough time to practice!

Thank you for the reply,
Grimnah

5 Likes

~pouts~ I was hoping you were closer to me. LOL!

The tarot course is great, even if you already know the tarot! If you need any help, just holler!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.