Hello Goldie here

Hi, everyone, I’m Goldie and I am from Mississippi. I’m new to Wicca.

13 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago nice to meet you I’m been practicing over 30 years

9 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump in

Blessed be :magic_wand:

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m from Minnesota. I was a baby in coven in my early twenties and got out in my late twenties. I’ve gotten back into the craft within the last few years. Glad to have you with us!! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask! Lots of great people in here!

9 Likes

Hello I’m Tracy from England. Welcome :hugs:

8 Likes

Hi, @goldie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants, personally.

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @goldie

It’s nice to meet you, Goldie! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @goldie and welcome to the coven!
I’m newish here too and found the group to be warm and wisdom-full.
If you haven’t searched around the Spells8 site yet, I’d recommend checking out the courses:

The Wicca Self-Initiation one is a good place to begin, but you can start with any course that piques your interest. Have fun exploring! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome, @goldie! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also quite new, but it’s been a wonderful journey so far, and everyone here has been very supportive.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Hello @goldie and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything here in the forum and the site okay. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

7 Likes

@goldie Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Hello @goldie,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please know that all of the resources of both the forum and the main Spells8 site are at your fingertips- I hope you find everything you are looking for (and more)! If you ever need any help, don’t hesitate to reach out. The Coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be!

7 Likes