Hello, Hello Beautiful Souls!

I hope this message finds all that read it well. Though I am a seasoned Witch, I love learning new ways to cultivate and expand. So far, I have been pleased with what I have found here, information wise, and it’s nice to see a real approach when giving insight and wisdom to those seeking witchcraft as their spiritual practice. We never stop learning in this beautiful path our souls have chosen to take and I find that has been not just reemphasized but encouraged in a fun and energetic way. Something I find has been lost in some cases and other spaces. So, thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing this space for those who truly want to learn the real craft and those who love growing that which they already have.

Blessed Be,
Mandi

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @earthandfiretarot

It’s so nice to meet you, Mandi, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Merry meet @earthandfiretarot,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

This is beautifully said! :heart:

I’m so happy to hear that you’ve been enjoying your time around the site so far- are there perhaps any topics in particular that you are studying or working with at the moment? If so, please know that you are welcome to post about them- perhaps by sharing info in Witchy Wisdom or calling on the coven in the Q&A category.

Make yourself at home here, Mandi! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @earthandfiretarot. :grin::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi, @earthandfiretarot! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

@Francisco really did a great job putting together the site, didn’t he? And the Mods here are just great. I’ve got a feeling you’re going to fit right in!

If you want to jump in on the activities, our Weekly Witchy Challenge is going on and it’s a fun one. Kitchen witch magic. I’m gonna share my chili recipe. It’s open until like really early Tuesday morning, at least early for me, so you have some time to figure out what recipe to share.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hello @earthandfiretarot and welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Hello @earthandfiretarot Welcome. I’m Tracy from England and yes this site is such a blessing. Lovely to meet you :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @earthandfiretarot :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I have to say this is one of the best compliments we could receive, in my opinion! :revolving_hearts: I’m so so glad to hear that you’re enjoying your time here and that you like what you see. That makes my heart happy! :partying_face: :sparkling_heart:

I hope to see you around the forum!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.