Hello I am new

Hello, my name is Deana. I have always been interested in spells and magic but just recently decided to try to learn more about it. I reside in Virginia and my favorite hobbies are making things out of clay, acrylic painting and diamond dot painting.

14 Likes

@DeeMarie100596 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: I also love painting! Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hello it is very nice to meet you. Being as I am new to all of this would you mind, at the sake of my sounding stupid, me asking you some questions in an effort to help me getting started

8 Likes

Hi my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. Welcome to the coven. Don’t ever feel stupid. We all start at the beginning at some point. Im happy to help with anything I can and so is most everyone else here. That’s what we do. Bounce ideas off each other and ask advice of one another. Ask away.

8 Likes

Welcome @DeeMarie100596 to the coven!
I’m in Illinois and enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and getting out in nature. If you are looking for a place to begin, the courses are great:

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Hello Deana @DeeMarie100596,

Welcome! I know we talked a bit in your other topic, but it’s nice to meet you officially- I’m Bry, one of the moderators. Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction, it’s a pleasure meet you! :heart:

Those are awesome hobbies- you sound like a very creative soul, Deana! I’m not sure if you’ve come across it in your studies yet, but maybe being an Art Witch is something that resonates with you :art: :mage: :sparkles: Art and its many forms are wonderful ways to cast and express magick!

Wishing you all the best with your studies and exploration- make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DeeMarie100596 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you’re a pretty crafty person. You’re in good company! There are a lot of witches here who like to craft their own tools (or just whatever they want in the moment) – I’d love to see some things you’ve created if you ever feel like sharing. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

Ask away! In my opinion, the only “stupid” question is the one left unasked. Questions are how we learn, after all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @DeeMarie100596

It’s nice to meet you, Deana! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome I’m from Chicago I’m John nice to meet you

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven @DeeMarie100596 :blush:
I am Kiash

9 Likes

Hi, @DeeMarie100596! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I envy your crafting abilities. LOL! I hope we’re able to help you learn. If you have any questions just ask and someone will be there to help! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome :grin: Hope you have fun here in our coven

7 Likes

welcome to the witch family
here you will find wise witches
if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask
My name is Airram
Welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome, @DeeMarie100596! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: You sound very creative! I’m sure you will create wonderful witchy things, if you ever decide to delve into it. There are so many wonderful craft-related crafts that can be made.

Anyway, I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: And I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

6 Likes