Hello! I’m new to this!

My name is Andy and I’ve been off and on practicing since I was about 16. My mom gave me her tarot cards from when she was young after we had visited Salem, MA while we were on vacation in Boston a few years back. From that trip I began doing divination for friends and family, but was really unsure about fully dedicating myself to the practice as I had grown up Christian. But I didn’t really find the sense of connection with the church as I did practicing Wicca. So, I just now recently dedicated myself to the craft and am excited to learn and grow as a witch!

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Vampblud

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I look forward to getting to know you better. If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Andy, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

@Vampblud
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hi Im John I’m been in practice over 30 years need something or questions just let us know

10 Likes

Merry Meet @Vampblud ! So glad to have you here! My name is mystique, I’m from Minnesota. I’m an eclectic witch and live any form of divination. I do tarot and pendulum work. Just got my first deck of oracle cards. Am learning numerology and plan on studying dream work and ruins and probably so much more. There is always so much more to learn about the craft!
Blessed Be

12 Likes

Welcome, @Vampblud! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also quite new to dedicating myself to the craft, but it’s been fun incorporating it into my own personal belief system and morals in a way that they complement each other rather than conflict.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learn all the things alongside you. :black_heart:

10 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve been working with a newer oracle deck for awhile now called Sacred Rebels and it’s all about self reflection. I have a pendulum that I’ve been neglecting to use as I’m not sure where to start with it. Any tips would be appreciated!
Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Vampblud :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I 100% relate to not feeling a sense of connection with the church. I enjoy the structured practice that the church has, but the church and Christianity just aren’t for me. I’m happy you’ve made your way here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

@Vampblud The first thing to do before using is to cleanse your pendulum as you would any tools before using them. Then I hold it in my hands and meditate on the power of my pendulum to bond with it. You don’t need to bond the same way I do, but you do need to bond with it. After you have done that, hold it in a way that it has free movement and you are comfortable. Ask it to show you “yes”. It may take several times asking before it responds or it may show you immediately. After you have determined yes ask it to show you “no”. Once yes and no are determined feel free to ask it any yes or no questions you have. As with anything, make sure you are in a quiet, cleansed area to do this. Hope this helps!

12 Likes

@ Vampblud welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
in the forum you will find wise witches and different paths of magic
I wish you a good journey in the world of learning…

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana who walks with Satan and Lucifer.
Feel free to jump in :rose:

10 Likes

Hi, @Vampblud! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! This is a really great place to learn and help your practice grow. If you have any questions, ask, and someone will pop up to help you!

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello @Vampblud,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hello :blush:

That’s awesome! Salem is an amazing place (although it can get really crazy in October!). I’m glad you had a fun trip! :witch_hat: :sparkles:

Congrats to you! I’m wishing you all the best on your magickal journey. We all may be walking our own paths, but it’s fun to have others to chat with on the way. Please make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes