Hello Im a earth witch

Hello, my name Is Karmon, I am an earth witch to an extent. I love the outdoors, plants, herbs and flowers. I am an administrator of a witchy Facebook group, and I am always willing to learn new things.

10 Likes

Hi @karmon and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @karmon

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. I don’t get on Facebook very often, but I am interested in learning about your group, if you don’t mind sharing it with me.

I’m with you when it comes to the outdoors, plants, herbs and flowers. I love being in my garden, it heals my soul. I have a few pictures of my garden here, Magick Gardens, you are welcome to post if you are interested.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @karmon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

I’m sad to say I have a black thumb. I could kill plastic plants. LOL. I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who focuses on candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions please just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.