Hello I'm new and very shy

I’m ebony and I’m 40 I’m new and I’m glad that I found a group that understand magic and mostly so far I love spells8 and I really want to know more about spell work and everything with.magic has always had my attention I just need someone to help me as much as possible.thank you

11 Likes

Hi!! Merry meet and welcome!!

I’m Lucia! A witch who is looking for her path! Here you will find nice people who will help you in everything you need!

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Thank you so much Spanishwitchy

7 Likes

Merry meet @ebony6,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: No worries if you are shy- your new coven community is a very friendly and welcoming one. Please relax and make yourself at home here, this is a place where you are free to be your wonderful witchy self! :mage: :sparkling_heart:

You’ve got the wisdom of a coven at your fingertips! If there is something specific you’d like to ask about, then know the Q&A Category is there for you. You can create a new discussion to ask a question or can use the handy Search Tool to see if someone else was thinking the same thing :handshake:

In terms of general learning and building your foundation in magick, the Courses are the best place to start- there are many to choose from, each focusing on some of the most popular areas of magick :books: It’s a great way to learn something new or further develop a favorite area of the Craft!

Wishing you a very warm welcome and all the best, Ebony- I hope to talk with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @ebony6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they are great and as you get comfortable you’ll feel like coming out of your shell. It’s very brave of you to speak up! I want to make sure you know you’re invited to the Group Ritual tomorrow. All you’ll need is a hot or cold beverage and a bit of time!

It’s a great bit of magic to start out with and a great way to get to know people. If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will help you.

I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

merry meet very nice to meet you we will help do not hesitate to ask questions i look forward to hearing more from you merry meet merry part an merry meet again blessed be

4 Likes

Merry meet thanks so much

5 Likes

Merry meet thank everyone for making me feel better I don’t know how to tag everyone but I want to say thank y’all so much

5 Likes

Welcome Ebony…My name is Tracy, but I prefer my Witch name, Medea. Spells 8 is amazing with amazing people. Never be afraid to ask a question, someone WILL answer you. I am fairly new here, but I am home now, and this is my family. I can guarantee you will never be disappointed!
Blessed Be,
Medea

5 Likes

You’re welcome, @ebony6! I’m glad we made you feel more comfortable here.

To tag people, you put down an @ symbol and their names. A lot of the time you just have to put the first couple of letters and you’ll get choices and can pick the right one from the box. So for me, you’d put @A and get Amethyst, August_Wander, Ailey_Grey, and others. Hope that helps you out!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @ebony6

It’s nice to meet you, Ebony, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questing, just ask! We are here for you. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

@ebony6 welcome sister. Im Christeena and im 42. U will find so many like minded brothers and sisters here who will welcome and accept all of u with open arms without condescension. If u have questions all u have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. U will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again welcome!!!

6 Likes

I really needed that it really makes me feel better and I want to thank everyone but it is so many and thank you again

6 Likes

I do want to know would it mess my reconcile spell up if I put my candle out it’s been burning 2 hours and it’s a tall glass candle.

6 Likes

@ebony6 no. Just dont blow it out. Snuff it out.

5 Likes

Thank you so much hopefully I can finish letting it burn when I get home from work

6 Likes

@ebony6 that would be perfect. Just reset your intention when u light it again.

5 Likes

Ok what do you mean?? Say the words to the spell again

6 Likes

@ebony6 state why u are lighting the candle. U dont have to say it out loud if u dont want too. But u need to feel it with all of your being. Let your intention be known.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.