Hello, I'm new here

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Sorry about your Grandmother and mum, that’s hard. :green_heart: 5th generation eh, that’s some history. Well this is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you, for your kind words.

12 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years I also come from a bloodline of witches need some one to talk to about this I’m here always

11 Likes

Thank you, John. That is truly sweet.

12 Likes

@rhonda1 welcome to the family sweetie!
I am Airram from Greece
I started as an Elemental witch and Angelic and I’m still learning new things and new knowledge here
you will find wise people in the forum from all paths of magic
I wish you a nice stay! :hekate_wheel: :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

Thank you, Airam. My journey has left me open to many new experiences. My craft doesn’t have a label. I was always told that our paths have steppingstones and to always be open to receive knowledge. Just like walking in wet sand. Your footprints are just faded from the journey that you had endured but, never forgotten.

11 Likes

@rhonda1 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

That’s very cool that you’re a 5th generation witch! I’m sorry you lost your mom and grandmother. :cry: I hope you were able to learn from them and you can share that and your family traditions with us! :hugs::heart::heart::blue_heart::people_hugging:

10 Likes

Thank you, Sivonnah. I was very fortunate to be able to learn from each of them. They are greatly missed. My grandmother passed the family workings down to my mom when she pasted, and mom pasted it to me when she pasted. I loved working alongside of them. We were stronger together than I am alone. My first memory is of my Grand and mom working spells together.

11 Likes

Awww… Do you have an ancestor altar?

10 Likes

Merry meet, @rhonda1 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Yes, I do. I’ll have to post a pic. It is beautiful just like the strong ladies before me.

12 Likes

Hi, @rhonda1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I’m sorry you’ve lost your support system. We have lots of good stuff going on in the forum though so just pick a conversation and join in! We’re a friendly bunch!

11 Likes

Well hello, Madame Mae!

Welcome & so glad to have you join us. I’m fairly new here as well.
My name is Jazmin & I am a Green/Kitchen witch from Colorado.

I hope you enjoy your time here & make yourself at home. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

9 Likes

Welcome @rhonda1 ! So glad you have joined us! I come from a line of women that have visions. None of them actually practiced the Craft that I’m aware of. I’m the first in my line to actually practice and learn more about it.

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I mostly do tarot, pendulum and visions. I’m just beginning to work with the Fae.

9 Likes

Hello @rhonda1 and welcome to the forum :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve lost your mentors - while that is difficult to navigate, I am happy you’ve found your way here! Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven (that’s what we call our wonderful forum community) is a great place to chat with witches and other like-minded people. I hope you’re finding everything okay. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rhonda1

It’s nice to meet you, Ronda aka Madame Mae, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Madame Mae, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven :rose:

9 Likes

Hi @rhonda1 my names Crystal a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum we have witches from all over the globe in this family and I know you will love it here. :heartpulse::heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello @rhonda1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Both your names are beautiful! If you feel called to change your username to reflect something different than it is currently, know that it is possible (and easy!) to do so. Here is a handy little guide on how to change your name, if you are interested:

How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! Your new coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes