Hello! I'm Sara from the UK

Hello everyone,
My name is Sara Jane but I also consider myself Twinkle Art Witch :blush:
A little nervous as I mainly practice my craft alone but recently felt the need to connect to like minded people out there in the big wide world.
I mainly practice art magic, using my journal, tarot/oracle cards and crystals. However, I am so excited to learn more about other magical subjects and hopefully make some friends. I have been reading tarot cards for many years (off and on - depending on life’s circumstances!) and use crystals daily. My altar is my desk which has pride of place in my open plan apartment above our restaurant. I share it with my husband and two cats, Noel and Frank (who loves playing with my sacred tools!!)
Looking forward to meeting you all and learning new things.

12 Likes

Welcome Sara from the UK! I’m Marsha from Colorado. Your altar is so creative, it looks lovely. Thank you for sharing your art with us. I am so glad you have joined us.
With Magic :magic_wand: and love :heart:

8 Likes

Always happy to meet a ‘Sara’ with no ‘h’ :wink: I’m a Sara with no ‘h’ in Utah, USA.
Welcome to the Spells8 coven. Everyone is very nice and helpful here.
What kind of food do you have at your restaurant?
Sounds like a cool setup.
:pentagram: ~Sarall

8 Likes

Merry Meet @TwinkleArtWitch, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an eclectic witch here in the forum. I have a couple of witchy friends in my area but my witchy family is right here in the coven :infinite_roots:

I work with a couple of deities, both of them are Celtic & I lean more towards Celtic & Irish Paganism but I really draw from multiple sources.

I enjoy tarot :tarot_card: :, oracle :tarot_card:, runes :fehu: , crystals, astrology :scorpius:, Celtic :triskele: mythology & history, Brighid :fire:, The Morrigan :triquetra:, meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:, journaling :pen: The list goes on really. Once I joined Spells8, I found my people & the courses were a great help for a slight refresher & getting me started with which direction I wanted to start off on & I’m still going that way with some stops along the way.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. If you have any questions feel free to ask or share any information you may have by jumping in on any topic or starting your own in the forum. :hugs:

I look forward to learning from you & with you! :smiling_face:

7 Likes

That’s a beautifully decorated altar. :slight_smile: I like how it looks very secular but still has a powerful spiritual vibe to it.

Welcome @TwinkleArtWitch, it’s a pleasure to have you here!!

9 Likes

Hi Sara! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I love your space with the twinkling lights! I use my desk as an altar space too. Yours is lovely!

Keep an eye out for Monday’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick News post, which will let you know what’s going on in the forum and what kind of activities you can jump into. It’s also a good way to start to get to know people.

We’re a real friendly group so if you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hello there my name is Jeannie Sara I hope to be a inspiration to your journey!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Yay for art witches! I’m in awe of all the talent out there! Welcome :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you so much Everyone or your messages! I am really looking forward to getting to know you all more! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Merry meet Sara @TwinkleArtWitch :blush:

I really love your altar- it has such great creative energy! :sparkles: Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely introduction as well as the picture of your sacred space, it is very beautiful to see!

It sounds like you have many magickal talents- I share your love for tarot and journalling :flower_playing_cards: :open_book: May I ask what kind of art you do, and if you like to incorporate your art into your practice at all? Although I don’t specialize in any one thing (some drawing/painting here, some knot magick there, etc) I love combining crafts with the Craft and am always delighted to meet fellow Art Witches :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please know that you are warmly invited to join all current Forum Activities, including the weekly group ritual held in A Sacred Space- make yourself at home here! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions, your coven always has your back :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Sara! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply, restaurant managing takes up a lot of my time during the week!!
I record and develop my work in my many books , using colour and images to increase the intensity of my intent during any magical workings and rituals. The very act of putting pen/brush to paper is in itself part of the magic. I use moon water for painting which feels so special! I also create oracle decks and altar tools to use myself, give to friends and sell online. I find sitting quietly, creating something with my hands to most magical thing in the world.
I hope to learn more knowledge to include in my art and rituals here on Spells8, as well as make some new fiends!
Here are some photos of my work.

IMG_0337
Uploading: IMG_0483.JPG…

7 Likes

You art is stunning @TwinkleArtWitch- I am lin love with all the colors and how your art seems to pop right off the page, it’s really gorgeous! :heart_eyes: And that wheel of the year of yours is just lovely- these are all so wonderful to see and enjoy! :heart: Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful art :pray::art:

I love how you use moon water to paint, and that you’ve crafted oracle decks and magickal tools for your altar! You mentioned selling, do you have an online store by any chance, or just sell locally? I would be happy to add you to the list of Coven Member Shops to help you show off your gorgeous products (if that’s something you are comfortable with)! :blush:

Thanks again for sharing and hope you have a blessed day, Sara! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!
I do have a website www.twinkleartwitch.com that I am developing which has some free printable artwork for journaling, I mainly sell on etsy at the moment while I grow the website… Twinkle art witch on etsy

Thank again, have a wonderful magical day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Your website and shop are beautiful, @TwinkleArtWitch! :sparkles: I have gone ahead and added your shop to the coven’s list of Coven Member Shops :shopping: Thanks so much for sharing your lovely artwork! :blush:

Wishing the same to you- blessed be!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Sara- blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.