Hello merry meet!

hello everyone, my name is camille and i’m from Maryland. i am 23 years old, and always looking for something new to learn and discover! i feel like i’ve always had a deep connection with nature and even growing up it’s always been a safe space for me. as i’ve gotten older and learned more; i started researching more and talking to close friends of mine who have experience with spirituality. including crystals, sound healing with frequencies, and even meditation.

i have been reading through and even started a membership with spells8 because learning more about witchcraft has not only helped me learn more about myself, but also gave me more confidence… and more of a voice than i ever had before!

looking forward to meeting new people and gaining advice from experienced people within the community.

thank you for having me <3

14 Likes

Hello lovely, and welcome to this beautiful coven. I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Chaos is my thing right now but what tomorrow holds, well, that’s for tomorrow :grin:. Looking forward to getting to know you. Make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @camiluvly

It’s nice to meet you, Camille! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

welcome to the coven!! My name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be

12 Likes

@camiluvly welcome to our company my sweet!
I am Airram from Greece
I wish you a beautiful magical journey with lots of knowledge in the forum! :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

@camiluvly Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Merry meet @camiluvly !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

12 Likes

Hi, @camiluvly! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Nice to meet you! I’m glad you’ve joined us, and it’s great that you’re already in the courses and that they are helping you! If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will be there to help.

I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hello from Colorado!

My name is Jazmin & I am a Green/Kitchen witch.
I hope you find yourself welcomed & make yourself at home here.

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven @camiluvly ! It’s good to have you with us! The courses on spells8 are fabulous! And there are weekly challenges that encourage learning also! I look forward to growing in my craft with you!

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I’m mostly doing divination work with tarot, pendulum and visions. But I am constantly learning about different aspects of the craft. I’m just starting my journey of working with the Fae.

9 Likes

Hello @camiluvly and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a wonderful place to make friends and find a connection with like-minded people. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hi @camiluvly my names Crystal a Bruja from va I’m so glad you found your way here :grin: welcome to Coven and feel free to make yourself at home. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, @camiluvly!

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hello - it’s very nice to meet you :blush:

That’s awesome! I’m so happy that you’ve been finding confidence and self-empowerment in your practice. I know I’ve found the same on my path - magick has brought me a lot of joy and more control over my life. It’s a very freeing thing!

Wishing you all the best with your studies - please make yourself right at home here! And if you need anything or have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your new coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum - blessed be!

7 Likes