Hello my path here

My names amy im from detroit michigan. I run a private rescue for misunderstood dogs in my area . My grandmother use to say thats my gift because sick and injured and abused dogs always find me and have been since i was 13 till now im 46 . Im here to better understand my gift and the magic inside me. I come from a family that has had witches in it for many decades.

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Tinkerbell813

I have always loved animals since I can remember. I am a Feral Cat Colony Manager, and I have rescued a few and found homes for them.

One of the things I recommend is the courses, I think it’s the best place to start.

I’m so glad you have joined us and if you have any questions, just ask. Q&A

With love :heart: & magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @Tinkerbell813! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You do a great deed, taking care of those who have no voices. I hope the lessons you learn here help with that. I second going through the courses, they’re full of great information! If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Amaris from Houston, TX and I’m a fellow animal savior, lol. Growing up u would annoy my mom by bringing home any animal I found in my walk back from school: baby raccoons, birds hit by cars, stray cats and dogs, frogs and lizards - you name it! My dad loved it because he’s an animal person too (he had monkeys, ferrets, and foxes when I was very little).

In addition to the courses and Q&A already mentioned, I personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life. They include spell and meditation ideas based on your location.

Again, Welcome and Merry Meet!

6 Likes

@Tinkerbell813, welcome! It is wonderful that you have found a helpful way to use your gift!

6 Likes

Welcome! We are so glad you’re here! I am Ailey from Georgia. You have found such a safe, lovely coven to explore your gifts! I’m excited to be a part of your journey! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

Merry meet Amy @Tinkerbell813,

Welcome to the forum :blush: You have a very caring heart to look out for animals in need- I’m so glad you found such a wholesome way to embrace your gift! :sparkles:

Please know that you are among friends here- we are a friendly collection of witches and magick-lovers from all over the world. Everyone has their own unique magickal journey, which means that no matter what aspects of magick you’re learning about, you’re sure to find fellowship and camaraderie here! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Make yourself at home! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Amy! :mage:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.