Hello , New member here 😊

Merry meet :black_heart::purple_heart:
Diana here and looking forward to this group and learning new things. Blessed be.

14 Likes

Welcome to our family and coven I’m happy to have you here

6 Likes

Hello nice to meet you. Welcome :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @diana1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to make friends and learn new things (though I may be a bit biased :joy:) - in any case, please feel free to make yourself at home!

6 Likes

Hello Megan,
I’ve actually enjoyed Spells8 for a long time but recently realized that I could become a member. lol :laughing: better late than never. I love learning as much as possible and I do a lot of research, studying other classes etc. I also enjoy meeting everyone else on here as well.

7 Likes

Thank you John1. I’m really looking forward to everything.

7 Likes

Thank you Tracy’s. Nice to meet you too.

7 Likes

Hi @diana1 welcome to the coven!
I’m in Illinois and I enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature (even in the winter!).
If you are looking for a place to start on Spells8, check out the courses:

I just completed the Spellcasting course and really liked it. I’m starting the Meditation Roots one soon.
Explore the forum and jump into any thread, you’ll find we are all pretty friendly and open. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

haha well, better late than never! :joy: I’m glad you’re here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

@diana1
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Hi, @diana1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Witch who likes candle magic and chants, myself. Anyhow, it’s nice to meet you! I hope you like it here!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @diana1
Diana, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Hello @diana1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just popping in to say hello and that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m happy to say you’ve come to a great place for learning! The many vast resources of the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are open to you to explore. Please feel free to browse around and don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it!

Make yourself at home here :heart: Blessed be!

5 Likes

@ diana1welcome to the family! I welcome you with great joy! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome, @diana1! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space.

5 Likes