Hello, new to group

Hello, im new to this forum! Im from the southwest and enjoy meditation, tea, angels and symbols. Much appreciated, Jeni H

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch and Norse pagan. If you love angels, then our lovely sister @AIRAM is our angel witch. Welcome home :sparkling_heart:

Here’s a post all on the beautiful angels.
Angels :angel:, Feathers & Numerology Masterpost

8 Likes

Merry Meet @jeni1 ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home! Always feel free to ask questions. Lots of very knowledgeable practitioners in this coven!

Blessed Be :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

@jeni1 welcome to the Witch family!
I’m glad you’re with us
I am Airram from Greece
I love Angels and I don’t distinguish between good and bad
Angels do what the magician asks…
that’s why you need to be careful…
beloved sister @tracyS Thank you for thekind words :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :pentagram:
we all loved the Angels, everyone sees them from a different perspective :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:
@tracyS thank you dear for the link you posted it helps a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
@jeni1 here you will find great witches!

there are two @tracyS and the @Mystique :hekate_wheel: :pentagram:
you will also meet others with great magical ability
I wish you good magical travels my dear :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

@jeni1 Welcome!!

9 Likes

Merry meet @jeni1 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

Hi @jeni1 :sparkles: my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home. Blessed be :witch_pentacle::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thank you @AIRAM :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: that really means a lot to me. You are absolutely amazing :purple_heart: love ya sister :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome @jeni1 ! Lovely to have you here in our coven!!! If you have any questions please ask!!!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @jeni1

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hi, @jeni1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of symbols are you interested in? I know there are runes, but I’m curious what else there may be.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jeni1

It’s nice to meet you, Jeni, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hello @jeni1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

You have some wonderful areas of interest! Always happy to meet a fellow tea lover :teapot: :sparkles:

I see others have already shared some help resources, so just adding in to say to please feel free to reach out at any time. If you have questions or need help finding resources, you’re welcome to call on your coven - it’s a very friendly and supportive community here!

Make yourself at home :heart: Blessed be!

6 Likes