Hello New to this forum!

Hello, Water Wizard here and new to Spell8! I am happy to be here and with the new moon, this will be an opportune time to join up with a group! I am into minerals and crystals and have a varied interest in many things. I am looking forward to the next year here!

15 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

13 Likes

@Sebastien welcome to the family!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!

13 Likes

Hi Shawn!

I am Jazmin from Colorado, also new here as well. I am also a crystal fanatic… my collection of labradorite is insane. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome @Sebastien ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I do a lot of divination, but have interest in and study all aspects of the craft.

13 Likes

Hello and Merry Meet. Glad you joined. Happy New Moon and looking forward to sharing space with you. :new_moon::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

13 Likes

Merry meet @Sebastien !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Sebastien :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m happy you’re excited to be here - there is so much different information here. Have you seen the Crystal Attunement Meditations?

If you’re into minerals and crystals, I think you’d enjoy those!

I look forward to seeing you around - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

13 Likes

Welcome Sebastien! I hope you find this coven as lovely as I do. I live in Portland Oregon. I am an eclectic witch.

14 Likes

Hi, @Sebastien! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I see the delightful @MeganB already linked you to the crystal attunements. They are great!

If you have any problems or questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

14 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Hi @Sebastien my names crystal a Bruja from Va feel free to make yourself at home :hugs: :infinite_roots:

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years I’m a cosmic wizard. Nice to meet you any questions just ask

10 Likes

Thank you all who responded to my post. You have made me feel like I have found a comfortable place to learn. I appreciate each of you.

12 Likes

Your welcome brother

10 Likes

Merry meet @Sebastien,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hello - it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Agreed! The new moon is a lovely time to embark on something new. I hope you had a lovely weekend, a blessed new moon, and that the new week is off a great start for you! :new_moon_with_face:

Make yourself at home here, Sebastien - blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

@Sebastien Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes