Hello there from Arizona

Hey there, a friend of mine in MA introduced me to Spells8 and I am looking forward to getting back into the craft after many years away. Thanks
Kathi

9 Likes

Welcome @kathleen9! That’s amazing that you have a friend who knew of Spells8! Send them our regards :sweat_smile:

Make yourself at home! It’s a very special place to be and we’re glad to have you here.

Blessed Be

8 Likes

Hello Kathi! I used to live in Arizona through the 90s, I now live in the middle of Alaska! Welcome! :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks, appreciate the warm welcome!

7 Likes

By the way I love the little decoration in your profile picture! :sunny::crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Merry meet @kathleen9 and welcome to the forum :blush:

Hooray! Please tell your friend thank you for the positive recommendation (or, if you’re here and watching- thank you! :heart:)

Please make yourself at home, Kathi! There is a lot of content to explore both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. If there is a specific area of magick you are interested in, feel free to use the Search Tool or the Tag System to quickly find topics about what you are looking for. I hope you find everything you seek and more! :telescope: :sparkles:

If you have any questions, know that the Q&A Category is here for you- ask away, and your friendly coven is sure to offer their help and support :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi @kathleen9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad your friend sent you this way! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re an excellent start, especially if you’ve been away from the Craft for a while.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kathleen9

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad your path led you here. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hello @kathleen9 and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi there, I used to live in New Hampshire and miss it during the summer, but not December! :grinning: I also have a dog (German Shepherd) and a rescue calico cat who are really good at cuddling and fur distribution! I would love to have a garden but I’m not good at keeping things alive in a hot climate. Thanks for the warm welcome

6 Likes

Thanks, it’s a common southwest decor item, and I love it so much I couldn’t bear to put it outside, where they normally decorate the outside of a :house:

6 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t either! It’s too beautiful!

I lived in Arizona for just over a decade, so I’ve always loved the Southwest decor style. :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.