Hello there I'm Alicia

My name is Alicia I’m 33. I’m from Fairmont WV. I have been a wiccan for years now or I have been interested in this stuff since I was 16. I’m really into tarot cards and I love to do reading.

18 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing over 30 years need anything just ask

11 Likes

Welcome. I’ve just joined too. There’s so much to learn - this is a great site with a really supportive community xx

12 Likes

Welcome Alicia! I’m Scott from Pittsburgh. I’m an eclectic witch. This coven is a great opportunity to learn about different kinds of practices!

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @alicia4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m the same - I’ve been interested in witchcraft and paganism since my early teens! I also enjoy reading tarot cards. I consider myself an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan right now, but that’s changed a few times over the years as labels tend to do. Anyway, I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Hi @alicia4 :wave: I’m Susurrus, another moderator here at Spells8. I’m so happy to meet you! :heart_eyes:

I started practicing in my teens, which was easier said than done in my home :house: then life happened & I finally returned in 2020. I found Spells8 a couple of months later & I have been here ever since. I can’t really say where I lie right now so I’m just a witch… my practice has evolved more than once or twice since 2020 :laughing:

I do read tarot, we have a lot of people interested in tarot & readings. Spells8 has a Tarot Course as well as a helpful topic within the forum on reading tarot :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst. The latter has other resources for tarot in there too.

Make yourself at home! Feel free to share anything with us, ask any questions, search the forum for something you may be interested in, jump in on any open topic or feel free to start your own! :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

Hi, @alicia4! I’m Amethyst from down here in Southern West Virginia. Nice to see another Mountaineer here! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! This is a great place to learn. The lovely and talented @Susurrus has shared some links that will help you out with the tarot, including my haikus. There are other great lessons in the courses too, so make sure you check them out!

If you have any questions, just ask, and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

13 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis who has been with me since the beginning and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Welcome @alicia4 ! I’m from Minnesota. There is a lot to learn on here! Great classes, lots of information in the forums and some pretty fun chats! Dig in and enjoy our coven!
Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @alicia4

It’s nice to meet you, Alicia, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I love Tarot too and I also began my mystical journey in my teens. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@alicia4 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Welcome, @alicia4! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’ve found that I also really enjoy doing tarot readings, even though recently I haven’t been feeling quite up to it. :laughing:

I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

9 Likes

@ alicia4 welcome to the witch family!
we are glad you are with us!
I am Airram from Greece, we work with Angelic magic
elemental magic and I’m trying to learn the Tarot too
welcome to the world of magic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hello @alicia4,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just swinging by to say hi! It’s very nice to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home here- blessed be!

8 Likes

Hello, Alicia! I’m so happy to meet you! I can’t wait to read your posts sharing what your practice is like living in WV where all kinds of really cool things grow! I’m Shelly, living in the San Antonio area. It’s very dry and scrub brushy here with lots of mesquite trees. Also, I’m a transplant to TX having grown up in SC along the coast, low country area. So this is kind of new for me. I’m new to formal witchy things but not new to folksy things. I have more experience with crystals and energy work than anything else but I am happily learning about and delving into candle magick, planetary magick, herbalism with essential oil spell magick as well. There’s so much to learn about and try out. Feel free to say hello or reach out any time! Welcome!

10 Likes