Hello this is my introduction

Hi from Mississippi. My name is Renee. Im new to wicca

14 Likes

Merry meet Renee @Dragonfly97,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

This is a great place to jump in and get started on your magickal journey. Have you found the Courses on the main Spells8 site yet? They offer a great foundation to some of the most popular topics in the Craft- green magick, meditation, tarot, etc. I’d recommend picking one that interests you and starting there! :blush::books:

Feel free to reach out any time you have questions- your friendly coven is here and always happy to help however we can! :infinite_roots: Make yourself at home.

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi @Dragonfly97! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m like candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, that’s fine. The courses will help you figure it out.

If you have any questions please just ask and someone will pop up and help. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dragonfly97 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic Polytheist - and a moderator here at Spells8! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

We’ve got tons of information here in the forum and on Spells8 in regard to Wicca and witchcraft - I’m sure you’ll find everything you need here and then some!

I look forward to seeing you around!

7 Likes

Hi @Dragonfly97! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin! You’ll find tons of information here in the forums (a quick search yields SO much information!) and the website. Plus the community here is amazing :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Dragonfly97

It’s so nice to meet you, Renee, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

@Dragonfly97 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

8 Likes

Hi merry meet! Im so glad to be here. I just figured out how to be able to respond im so sorry. The app doesn’t have the option for me. I hope you are doing good today. Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome Renee! I’m an eclectic / solitary Wiccan living in Alaska. Spells8 is warm and inviting and has so much to explore, both here and on the main website. Don’t overwhelm yourself… follow your heart, take it slow, focus on why you are excited about your path and what motivates you… and we’re here to help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :pentagram: :candle: :heart:

8 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Trouble with replying in the app

Hey Renee- I am also from MS. I am in central (Brandon area). I am thrilled to find someone else from MS on here!

Joan

7 Likes

Hi how are you? Oh my gosh where are you located? Im so glad to meet you.

7 Likes

Correct i can replybin the web browser, but not the mobil app

7 Likes

Oxford ms. Close to the square!

6 Likes

Love Oxford!

6 Likes

I would really love to actually talk and get to kno another wiccan closer to me

5 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! I’m glad you found your way to Spells8. There are so many people wonderful, knowledgeable people here and sooooo much information to be learned in the lessons and forum.
My name is Alyssa or Assyla, my name backwards lol. I’m from southeastern Wisconsin, and I’m an eclectic witch. I really enjoy crystals, candles, and herbs. So many things interest me though; too many to name lol.
Hope you enjoy it here and find everything you need! Blessed Be :pray::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.