Help me for a anger removing spell

Hi buddies!

Can someone suggest me if is there any kind of anger removing spell or things like becoming more patient.

Please help me out you witches :woman_mage: :heart:

7 Likes

I’m all about trying to live in the moment. Trying to not be ‘reactive’ and more ‘proactive’…sometimes I struggle and I end up holding it all in…which is NOT healthy either. This is a way to release that garbage inside us, freeing us, without hurting someone else in the process, or making matters worse.

Maybe this will help? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Crystals for anger:
Quartz, amethyst, smoky quartz, howlite, arogonite, rose quartz, Peridot, and chrysocolla.
Hope that helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you. I will give a try

8 Likes

Loved this one.
I neeed to look for black candles noww :candle:

8 Likes

Miss Mirta, before you decide what spell, ritual, prayer to do to release anger, think about it.
Why are you angry? Anger is self defeating, destructive and generally negative. Anger will affect your Karma.
The Rule of Three isn’t as simple as it sounds.
How is this anger manifesting itself, is it hurting only you or others, will it hurt you or them later. What goes around, comes around.
Meditate on it. Look at Q&A section. Investigate what others are dealing with and will it help you? The members are very empathetic and helpful.
You’ll find some helpful material in " Easy Banishing & Self-Defense Spells for Negative Energy" on this site.
I send you strength and luck.Garnet

4 Likes

@Susurrus just shared a beautiful Peace, Love, and Calm Spell- it seems like perfect timing! It can be found here:

Acknowledging your anger and choosing to set it aside is the biggest and most important step in finding inner peace :peace_symbol: :person_in_lotus_position: You’re already on the right path, @mirta- wishing you the best of luck!

If you find that meditations help you to quell your anger and find patience, know that you are warmly invited to the weekly Group Ritual Meditation. There’s one every Thursday- here’s the group meditation for today! :pray:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

39-Quotes-About-Strength-to-Persevere-3

5 Likes

Nice love the little chant @Garnet

3 Likes