Help, we lost our cat!

Hello everyone,
Two days ago my cat got out of the house by pushing out a sliding door on the side of my air conditioner. The few times he has gotten out we were able to catch him and bring him back in a matter of 30 minutes. Unfortunately, the night he got out he ran under the neighbors mobile home because it was raining pretty heavy. Needless to say, he hasn’t been seen since. We have asked all the local neighbors and driven through the neighborhood calling for him. Does anyone know of a spell to call a lost pet home? We are heart broken. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :pleading_face: He is my son’s emotional support animal.

10 Likes

I don’t know of any spells. I’m terribly sorry! I did find these;

I pray that he returns home safely!!!

7 Likes

Thank you.

6 Likes

You’re so welcome!

5 Likes

Dowsing a pendulum can help to search the area, while good for yes and no questions and other divination. Is a good resource to find anything lost, pets also.
Blessings!

5 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

There is a Pet Protection Spell I believe! I really hope your Cat is found safely and very soon! He will be back with you very shortly’ I just know it!!
:cupid: Much Love and Protection Heeding your way!

6 Likes

Here’s the Pet Protection Spell that steph mentioned. I hope you find your friend soon :pray:

Check in the early morning close by… under parked cars, porches, etc. Check again in the evening and bring their favorite treat or a can of cat food. It sometimes takes a while, don’t give up hope!

7 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry you familiar got lost :frowning:

May I know its name? I’ll include it in my cat spell tomorrow (The same as Francisco and Steph shared) if you allow me.

Sakura (one of my cats) got lost a couple of days after we moved to our new home back in January, it wasn’t the first time though. This time I talked to the moon and asked her to protect her, if it was meant to find her, if that’s what was best for her and me, then bring her back home, if not, find a lovely family that could take care better than I did (I felt guilty). I found her after 15 days, she was thin, scared, lonely, and crying, but okay overall.

That story is just to give you hope. A lost cat is absolutely normal, don’t despair, meditate on your cat, send him/her vibes to connect with her/him to find the way back home, go outside with one of his/her toys, or something that smells like your cat, take food also and call its name, they normally want to go back home but don’t remember how.

I hope you find your cat soon. Sending blessings and light to you, your family, and your kitty. :candle:

7 Likes

This app Has a protection spell amongst many others for lost pets. Maybe you can find something that helps. I’ll say a prayer for your son that his kitty returns home safely! :pray::cat2::candle:

5 Likes

His name is Buddy. I have tried all that you mentioned. I am thinking someone may have taken him because he is a bit unusual, he is a grey striped manx. We bottle fed him because his mother abandoned him
at two weeks of age.There are a lot of cats in our community. We have been calling for him and walking around looking for him. We noticed an empty tuna can sitting under a tree between 4 neighboring houses. But everyone we asked said they didn’t see him. Today is day 3. My son is so depressed. Buddy has been his emotional support animal. My son served in the military, and has since been diagnosed with meniere’s disease. Sometimes he’s stuck in bed for days and buddy would stay right there by his side. I pray each time I open the door that he will be there. Thanks for giving me hope.

5 Likes

Thank you Francisco.

4 Likes

Prayers that you’ll find your lost kitty soon!

The Little Book of Cat Magick has a wonderful Spell for Finding a Lost Cat.

You will need:
A picture of your cat (if you have one)
A bit of the cat’s fur (if you can find some on a brush or around their favorite spot)
A heart-shaped piece of paper
A pen
A white candle
A picture or statue of Bast (optional)

Place the supplies on your altar.
Draw a house and yourself next to the house on the heart-shaped piece of paper (it doesn’t have to look fancy).
Place your cat’s picture and fur on top of the paper and say the following:

Let this light guide (cat’s name) back to me
Let them hear my heart’s call and return home
Safe and sound, safe and sound
Bast, goddess of cats, watch over mine
And send them back to me soon
Let this light guide (cat’s name)
back to me now
So mote it be!

5 Likes

Besides everything that everyone has already mentioned, one practical way to help guide a cat back home is to leave their litterbox outside where they can smell it. You may also want to leave a bit of food out, too, but only if it’s safe to do so. This could potentially attract your cat back to your home but also other strays in the area which could scare your cat away.

I hope you find him soon! I know I was terrified when my cat got out last and I couldn’t find her :black_cat:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: Love that prayer to the Goddess Bastet.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.