Help with a Love Spell? No results!

So…wow🤔 I’m not even sure on how to start on giving advice on this one.
First of all I want to say hello to everyone participating in this conversation :wave:
Love spells fall in the same category as hexing and curses, meaning that you are trying to manipulate someone’s free will, which is not as easy as putting some things together and reciting a spell, and the spell can back fire in the most unexpected ways, a lot of shadow work has to be done as a prerequisite before even attempting this kind of spells (as in meditation on why you really want this and what are the consequences) and even if you do all that and your spell is successful it does not mean that your going to see the wanted results.
Example of unpredictable results:
The person you’re trying to bring back will do so butt he will make your life a living hell :cry:
Remember ex partners are ex for a reason.
There are always other ways of approaching a situation, like focusing on your personal well-being and self growth instead of trying to manipulate someone else’s life.
In the end as a conclusion I would like to say that we’re all different and what ever you choose to do it’s your decision and your alone.
Shadow work is a good way of finding out what we really are.
Through the darkness I will walk until I find my way back to the light :candle:
Have a blessed day and I hope I have given you something just as others have given me :pray:t2::cyclone::owl:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.