Help with Course Issue

Hello, I am new here, and I started to go through some of the courses. I can’t get the Self Initiation course to mark complete. Every lesson in it is complete, and yet, it states it is incomplete. I tried to go through the “contact us” but it kept giving me an error message. I think I broke the site. Any ideas or website staff who can assist?

2 Likes

Hi Chelsey!

Thanks for letting me know! I am looking at it right now and will try to get it fixed as soon as possible. I’ll get back to you in a bit!

1 Like

Hello, I went through that at first too. Did you find the place to click completed? It doesn’t do it automatically or did

Everything is clicked completed. Its just weird is all.

2 Likes

Chelsey,

Check it now, it should be all marked as complete!

Also, I fixed the issue with the Contact form. Thanks for letting me know!! :pray:

1 Like

Are there any spells to help witches from breaking the internet? Hehe. Thank you so much for all of your help!

2 Likes

LOL :laughing: It seems someone’s ready to break all their appliances when Mercury becomes retrograde next week!

1 Like

I would laugh, but this happens to me all the time. I sew for a living, and once I sat a machine and blew the motor. I barely touched it. I can rock a spinning wheel, but when it comes to technology, it explodes in my face!

2 Likes

Hahah I love technology but nothing beats good old-fashioned machinery! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Technology comes with progress, but it’s not very durable. Sometimes I feel I spend half the time just praying that the thing will work! :pray:

1 Like

Spinning wheel would love to learn that then get a loom to weave rugs!!

I find spinning very cathartic. I also have a heddle loom, although sadly mine is packed away for the moment. I do historical displays where I sit in early 18th century attire and spin, weave, cook, or even make soap. I am a history major and a history nerd. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that would be so neat! I am a history nerd also, any kind…ancient, to modern!