Helpful Meditation Videos - Share yours!

I’d like to start a thread on meditation help. Any videos or methods that are helpful to you. I’d like to learn to travel in my mind eventually take a journey.
Here’s one I’ve done recently.

9 Likes

I love just about any and every meditation I’ve done from Great Meditation. Really soothing voice.

10 Likes

@Amethyst Thankyou so much for sharing.i will use one off what you recommended to me. :smiley:

8 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you find one you like!

7 Likes

I have quite a few that I choose from each night. I’ll have to add as I go along because some are linked on another computer.

Christina only has a scant few, compared to her other videos, but they have been good

Ariel’s most recent, the Emperor, seems rushed, but I set the playback speed slower for a more even meditation.

I also do a lot of sleep stories- for kids and adults. Many begin with a basic meditation. Caution: these are addictive. I find I can’t sleep without them, now. :yum::yum: Would you like some playlists of these as well to get you started?

8 Likes

@georgia :hushed: !!! Yes!!! I am too excited to try these out. Sleep stories sound awesome. I cNt wait to try these. Thankyou for sharing! I’m definitely going to try one tonight and save them :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

I love great meditation too!

8 Likes

For kids:
https://m.youtube.com/hashtag/corysstories
https://m.youtube.com/hashtag/happyminds
Tip: the longer the time taken in these kids’ stories, the better the meditation. Anything shorter than half an hour is focused on the very young.

(Above for the Potterheads among us)

For adults:

Meditations from our dear moderator @MeganB

This one, below, is new to me: I’m looking forward to exploring it. There seem to be a lot of stories about deities! Hephaestus was the door opener for me.

Wow! I guess I didn’t have to switch computers after all. Gathering these helped me clean out my YouTube subscriptions, so thank you for the opportunity! I hope you enjoy!:heartpulse::heartpulse:

8 Likes

They’re great! Just long enough to keep my mind on track!

6 Likes

Ohh! Thank you for sharing my meditation @Amethyst :heart: I have a few more!

I also have a few meditations on Insight Timer!

Megan Black on Insight Timer

And then I also just released a guided meditation audiobook! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Embracing Peace by Megan Black

Meditations that I like from other people are the ones here :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thankyou so much @MeganB . I can’t wait to try all these. I subscribed to your YouTube page today. I was listening to some of your videos. :heart:

7 Likes

I hope you like them! :heart: And thank you!

I have more meditations that I listen to from others, but I can’t find them right this second :sweat_smile: I’ll come back and add some more tomorrow!

7 Likes

So many amazing meditations! :heart_eyes: Thank you for opening up this discussion, @Devenne- it’s awesome to have lots of great meditations all in one place :notes::blush:

Just want to second Megan’s meditations- they are all amazing! :heart: The hibernating human one has quickly become one of my all-time faves :snowman_with_snow: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria No, thankyou for having me. I’m so grateful for this community and having a outlet to talk to like minded others. My whole life I had trouble making friends and feeling a part of something. I’m able to enjoy that here with you all. I’m so grateful to have you all. Ill definitely have to try the hibernating human. :grinning: :heart:

6 Likes

Awwww I’m so happy you feel at home here, @Devenne! We are very blessed to have you- thanks for being here! :heart: :hugs:

I hope you enjoy it too! :blush: :notes: :snowflake:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness! Thank you for sharing all of these meditation resources, everyone! I can’t wait to check them out :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m at work message u when I can :grimacing::rose:

5 Likes