Helpo folks

Hi I’m HeatherLee, I’ve been here for a while just getting courage up to actually introduce myself

10 Likes

Hello not helpo sorry

8 Likes

Merry meet @heatherlee,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

No worries at all- typos happen to all of us, they are harmless! :blush:

Hooray! We love our lurkers, and it’s a real honor when someone decides to step up and say hello. Thank you so much for sharing your introduction, HeatherLee- it is really a pleasure to meet you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you’ve been making yourself at home around here. Know that if you ever need anything, you are always welcome to reach out! As you probably already know from your time here, the coven is a friendly one- we are always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Hope to chat with you more soon- Blessed be! :star2:

6 Likes

@heatherlee
Welcome to spell8.
Spelling isn’t easy, my keyboard gets testy from time to time and acts up.
This is a worldwide site filled with knowledge and wonderful people.
Get to know us.
Garnet

6 Likes

Hi @heatherlee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

So glad you’ve decided to speak up! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants.

Anyhow, glad you’re here! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop in and help. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @heatherlee :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m also one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

There’s nothing wrong with being a lurker, but as @BryWisteria said, it’s always wonderful when lurkers become active participants! :revolving_hearts: Feel free to make yourself at home and let us know if you’ve got any questions!

5 Likes

Hello, welcome to the forum! Glad you posted. Looking forward to seeing you around the sight. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @heatherlee

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m an introvert and I didn’t make my post for quite a while. I read a lot and finally felt comfortable enough to start posting. Don’t worry about the type, my fingers don’t always work the way I want them to! If you have any questions, let us know. Anyway, I am so glad you joined us, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.