Herb and oils cabinet

Hello !
My amazing husband has just bought me this cabinet I presume it’s suitable ?? Sorry being a baby witch I don’t know , I have my herbs and essential oils feathers etc in there ?

8 Likes

@amanda44 hi whatever you choose will be perfect.

7 Likes

The beautiful thing about all this is whatever makes YOU feel happy. I have rearranged things many times just in the last few months and will be again soon lol.

8 Likes

Greetings @amanda44! :blush:

I’m afraid the picture didn’t upload- was it a very large file by any chance? Sometimes big pictures are a struggle for the uploader. Feel free to try again (making sure the image is on a line all by itself- not next to any written text!) if you’d like!

And I absolutely agree with Crystal and NoName- I’m sure it is a lovely gift and will be a beautiful place to store your magickal goods. Congrats on the new cabinet- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Thats a beautiful little cabinet!

7 Likes

Very nice and like how you have organised the little bottles

6 Likes

It’s beautiful, I now have serious cabinet envy!

8 Likes

That’s lovely :heart_eyes: it looks like a great find!! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Oh wow. All that room for all l those bottles! It looks great! Nicely done!

6 Likes

It looks wonderful! I think it’s perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@amanda44 ~ oh my gosh, it’s perfect!! :heart:

5 Likes

@MeganB ~ ha, I just saw that I wrote the same thing you did! Great minds think alike. :rofl: :heart:

4 Likes

@amanda44 its beautiful. I love it

6 Likes

Omg! That is adorable! I wish I had more room now bahaha. Great find.

6 Likes

Yes, great minds! :partying_face:

5 Likes

It is more than suitable. That is awesome! Look at all the cool stuff! One day, when I’m out of the broom closet…I wanna grow up to be just like you!

5 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s terrfic. I love how you can see everything at a glance. I have to root around in boxes. That is a good system you have there!

5 Likes