Herbs FINALLY organized and accessible

@Satu_TheGreenWitch
My amazing Kate, I’m in aw of your herbal library! Thanks for sharing.
Garnet HedgeWitch

7 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch
Hello Gorgeous (can you tell I just watch FunnyGirl?)
I haven’t addressed you for a while and wondered how your poor leg is. I wish you well… always.
I love your shining soul!
Garnet Hedge Witch

7 Likes

Thank you so so so much @Satu_TheGreenWitch that means so much!!

@Garnet - I love Funny GIRL!!! Thank you for thinking about me, my leg is well, trying to heal, not too good at the moment but in 6 more weeks I am hopeful to have the cast off. I have a complete redirect in my chemo regimen so I won’t be finished with treatment until sometime in December now, which puts my DMX in January - Im dealing with the emotions of it all and trying to KEEP CALM, COOL and MAKE FRIENDS WITH MY BEDROOM! Can’t do much else, so I’m making the best of it!!!

Love all you guys so much! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch
So, what was wrong with PINK, and a wand with a star and ribbons on the end?
Then you could be my fairy princess with a broken wing.
J.C. That’s a nasty brake.
I’ll pray and light candles my lovely.
Garnet

7 Likes

You give the sweetist and most thoughtful compliments @Garnet :orange_heart:

Love you heaps sister

7 Likes

Holy moly! Wow!

8 Likes

Ugh. That xray looks terrible love. So sorry things are being set back for you. Hope your everything is getting better soon! You got this!

6 Likes

Ahhhh really!?! :scream: Oh goodness that must have been brutal to switch it all up again, especially after all the care you put into organizing it! That being said, I am sure your therapist knows what she is doing and that the practice will help- and I bet reoganizing things again when the week is over is going to feel :sparkles:amazing :sparkles: :grinning: :+1:

The x-ray looks like quite the ouchy- but you’re doing everything you can and are on the healing path, and that’s what matters! :heart: Sending lots of love and big hugs your way, Jan- keep on healing! :hugs: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

That looks amazing, @Satu_TheGreenWitch You did a fantastic job, and it looks so nice and organized! Thank you for the links!

I don’t have very many! I’m just getting started. I’m using different jars and bottles too! I don’t have labels on the jars or a place to put them! I did buy labels from TheEclecticGreenWitchery owned by @SilverBear I just need to get them printed! I’m just not there yet, it’s a work in progress.

@jan_TheGreenWitch I can’t read an X-Ray but @Garnet said it’s a bad break. After the accident happened I did a pain drain for you, and I could feel a lot of pain. I hope your pain levels are better now. P. S. I like your black cast, it looks very witchy, just needs a few colorful sparkles! :magic_wand: :star2: Big hugs :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Wow! This is fantastic! What a great and satisfying feeling it must be to see it all completed :grinning: I’m also interested in the book you referenced. Something to definitely check out

6 Likes