Here comes Aries Season! ♈️🐏

This year it begins on March 20th. The final.day of the season this year is April 19th.

7 Likes

They did evolve and grow beautifully over time, but the start was lovely too! It feels like a full cycle is complete coming back to these images. I’m happy to see them again! Thank you, @Cosmic_Curiosity! :raised_hands: :ram: :sparkles:

Ohhh it’s a bit earlier than I expected - good to know, thank you! :pray: :aries: :blush:

6 Likes

When I saw this, it made me think I do need to take this solo trip to pick up a vehicle from my inlaws in Florida and drive it 12 hours home. I offered to do this but have been finding excuses to not plan it or put it off. Guess I need to work on finalizing my plans this week! I asked about the time span since I was looking at going the first or second weekend of April. I can do this!

7 Likes

You’ve got this, Artemisia! :raised_hands: It sounds like a long drive, but also an exciting adventure too. If you decide to move forward with it, I’m wishing you safe and fun travels! :oncoming_automobile: :sparkles: :heart:

6 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity These illustrations are fantastic! Haven’t been on in a while and this is the first spot I stopped at. :wink:. I would imagine we are all feeling the “spark” of Aries season - I am a Taurus with Mercury, the Sun and Venus in Aries :aries:. Likely explains the “squirrel focus” when I see books and anything interesting :joy:. Can’t wait for the open gate!

7 Likes

@lisa67 Thank you. These were from last Aries season but apply every year. We have come full circle so there are similar posts with activities for all signs now.:smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity :woman_facepalming::roll_eyes::joy:

7 Likes

They still apply this year😂

6 Likes