💜 hey everyone

Hope you guys are having a fantastic start to your week. So. Im new here. New to witchcraft as well. Well. Idk if I would say new to knowing about it because my whole life, I have had best friends tell me about it. Thing is. I was raised Christian. So at first I was like eh. Then as I was growing up, I had multiple magical experiences in my life. I was very into astrology and dream interpretations. Mostly dreams because every dream I had would come true. (They still do. Freaky). What made me accept it was when I was talking to my pastor about the things I’ve experienced and he said to me that astrology was witchcraft. The horoscopes were part of seeing the future. And I was calling myself a God because of my dreams. I started reading into everything I’ve heard from my friends. There was astrology and dreams. And a lot of other things that I have denied my whole life. The guy I’m with now is Wiccan and he told me about his beliefs. I was very skeptical still. He made me a fertility tea. Can’t remember what kind it was. But I was told I had endometriosis and I couldn’t have kids. So I definitely denied it. A month later, I tried putting all of my energy and thought into drinking the tea and had a positive intention. I saw myself having a baby and being a mom and us being a family. That was 3 years ago. I have a almost 3 year old daughter who is my world and me and my boyfriend are best friends til the end. Glad to have found this site. I’m home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Warm welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your story really resonates with me, I was very skeptical too, while secretly I loved it all. I’ve always been super into dream interpretation too, but your prophetic dreams sound next level :wink: Slowly my heart opened and I decided to give the witch thing a try. And here I am starting my third year in this lovely magickal community. Welcome home :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome, @mary52! :sparkles:

I loved hearing more about what brought you here. It sounds like you have some super magickal gifts which is wonderful! You’ve definitely come to the right place.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome home, @mary52 :heart:

Don’t mind me just popping in to say hello- I’m Bry, a moderator here and an Eclectic Witch. It is a pleasure to meet you!

Your manifesting powers brought your wish into reality- along with a lovely daughter! I am so happy for you and your family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please feel free to explore around- there is an abundance of content on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. If you need any help locating certain topics, have questions, or anything else, please know that you are warmly welcome to reach out. Your new coven is very friendly one! :grinning: :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: & Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @mary52

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I am so glad you are here, Mary. I also resonate with your story, as @CelestiaMoon mentioned above.

I too was raised Christian, but at the same time, I embraced Wicca and started learning about Astrology. Of course, my dad thought it was all evil and that I would burn in hell! I stopped for a year or two to make my dad happy, but I missed it so much, I soon continued my lessons, after I left and got married. Oh yes, then there are the dreams and visions!

And yes, I had problems with endometriosis! The only difference is that I never had problems getting pregnant, I had four children in five years. I do love how you drank a fertility tea and visualized being a mom and manifested a daughter. That is so awesome!

Thank you for sharing your story with us. We are here for you, Mary, welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mary52 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve definitely had some magical experiences - that’s amazing! I’ve never been one to have prophetic dreams, though I often get deja vu and feel like I’ve done certain things before. Maybe it’s prophetic dreams and I just don’t remember them?! :laughing: I mean, it’s possible…

It is so amazing to me that you took part in this sort of ritual, even as a skeptic. Good on you for trying! :clap: And of course, you see now that it works for you with your successful manifestation and visualization. Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Hi @mary52! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on seeing clear old thought forms and manifesting yourself a baby girl! That’s so awesome! You’re definitely got some magic in you and this is a great place to learn!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

@mary52 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.