Hey, I'm Jeannie!

Hello all, I’m Jeannie. I am new here, and just wanted to commend Spells 8 staff on your principles, guidelines, and all around gracious manner in which you work, and expect everyone who uses this site to work as well. It really touched my heart. I am so glad I decided to join!

8 Likes

Hello @jeannie6 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you don’t mind, but I moved your comment to its own thread - this way, it doesn’t get lost and others can welcome you to the forum, too!

I’m glad you’re happy that you joined us! :revolving_hearts: I can’t speak for everyone else, but I personally pride myself on the values and principles with which we run the forum and website. It’s a wonderful place for everyone involved, and everyone else is just as wonderful!

I hope you make yourself at home - see you around!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @jeannie6 Nice to meet you. I’m Tracy from England. This is a beautiful coven and everyones lovely. There’s lots to learn on the app too. Enjoy :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you have joined us, Jeannie, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @jeannie6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Our mods are the greatest! Really! They do a lot to help shape this community. I’m glad you joined us! This is such a friendly community, it’s changed my life.

Anyhow, it’s nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hello @jeannie6,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

I’m really happy you decided to join too, Jeannie- the community here is very blessed to have you!

And thank you so much for your kind words- the Mod team works hard to keep this space as welcoming, accessible, and safe for everyone as can be, but we certainly couldn’t do it alone! Everyone here is really amazing- in all my years on the web, I’ve never seen another space quite like this one. Thanks to people like you, it’s a happy and magickal place to be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.