Hey there I'm new and ready to learn

Hey there I’m new here and I already enjoy what I’ve been practicing. Im somewhat if an experiencd witch bit I wouldn’t say I’m an expert. Im 36 live in Michigan and I can’t wait to keep learning! Im a true believer in magic.magic always comes with a price.

9 Likes

Hiya @PhoenixFire

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I truly wish that this path may help guide you to find happiness,!

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

5 Likes

Welcome @PhoenixFire! Glad you could be here. I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee.

5 Likes

Merry Meet @PhoenixFire! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. Also one of the moderators here in the forum.

The Courses are a great place to start & if you have any questions feel free to ask or jump in on any post of interest. You can also search the forum for topics of interest or start a new one!

I look forward to learning with you :heart:

4 Likes

Merry meet @PhoenixFire :blush:

I love your passion for learning! May I ask if there are any topics in particular that you are studying at the moment? I hope you can find plenty of content about your favorite aspects between the main Spells8 site and here in the forum! :books::sparkles: If you need help finding anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

When you say magic comes with a price, are you referring to energy being used in the spellwork, or some kind necessary physical exchange (like with Alchemy)? Just curious- would love to hear your thoughts! :blush:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry meet, its nice to meet you.

5 Likes

Hi @PhoenixFire! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Don’t forget to check out this week’s Merry Meet Monday post. That will let you in on all the stuff we’re doing and give you a chance to chat down at the bottom if you’d like. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome, @PhoenixFire :magic_wand:
So glad you are here!

You’ve made me curious too, lashawana!
As @BryWisteria has said, I would love to hear your thoughts! :hugs:

With much love :heart:

5 Likes

I have learned that there is a balance with magic. We should not Interfer with this balance. The term magic always come with a price is the consequences that we face. I’ve learned through trail and error that this is possible. The fact that the three fold law is also considered part of the effects of magic always coming with a price.

5 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, @PhoenixFire! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The balance aspect you mention reminds me a bit of one of the key principles in TCM- about finding balance between ying and yang and how there is stability when the elements are in harmony. And yes, some interpretations of the Threefold Law/Rule of Three would certainly point to magick having repercussions, especially for those casting Baneful Magick.

Everyone’s practices are so wonderfully unique, I always learn a lot and love to hear about personal methods and beliefs- thank you again very much for sharing your thoughts! :pray::heart:

Much love and many blessings to you! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hey welcome lashawna
I’m new too and about your age as well and yeah so get wanting to learn as much as you can. This place has alot of great resources and the people on the forum are really nice and encouraging I’ve found even in my short time here. Glad you were able to find this place and I hope you find it a lovely place to learn and connect with others :blush:

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Checking powers- any suggestions?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.