Hey yall New broom from Va

Hey im Jess i started my valling back in August but i just recently started my craft full time im 31 but i kinda need help what do i do next

8 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the forum :heart: We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your time with us and make some new friends along the way.

Learning a new skill such as witchcraft (or even coming back to it after being away for a while) can be intimidating for sure! My advice is to start with what you know or what you’re interested in. If you enjoy cooking, explore kitchen witchcraft and our Green Witch course. If you like crystals, start with crystals and check out our crystal attunement meditations. You can also always go back to basics with some energy work, visualization exercises, and simple yet practical spells.

What are you interested in? And what sort of knowledge do you already have?

:green_heart: Megan

7 Likes

@Hekatedaughter hi how are you?

I’ve trying to get people to practice their clairs so if you want you can also participate:

Energy & aura scanning practice

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Hekatedaughter

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, daughter of Hekate! There’s a lot of information here, so I recommend starting with the Lessons and if you have any questions just ask, Q&A

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Hi @Hekatedaughter! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What’s next depends on you, on what you want to do. Find something you want to study and practice that type of magic. Research. Start casting spells.

A great way is to participate in the Weekly Witchy Challenge. There will be another one starting tomorrow, just keep an eye on the forum. But it’s what you want to do with your craft! That’s what makes it so awesome!

4 Likes

Merry meet Jess @Hekatedaughter,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you for jumping into your practice- I know it can seem very exciting and a bit overwhelming at first, so feel free to take it one step at a time. Megan shared some great advice about pursuing your interests, and I second about checking out the Courses. There’s something there for everyone! :books:

Like others have said, please feel free to use the many resources both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. Your coven is here for you, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Ive been so excited to do my first ritual for the harvest moon. Thank yall for being so welcoming

6 Likes

We’re happy to have you here, @Hekatedaughter! :blush:

Wishing you all the best with your first ritual- have a blessed Harvest Moon! :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.