Hi all! I’m back after Manifesting I wanted to share this moment

I’m going to share with you a couple of journal entries I made. One in my journal and one on Facebook. They are screenshots so you have to reread a few lines in each photo. But I had a moment of true enlightenment. I made a call to the wild last October on October 22 in the middle of a magical night… last night on the very exact same day the universe delivered my transcendence… I feel beautiful. Magical and changed forever.

8 Likes

Hey Jessika,

First of all, I wanted to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for sharing that moment of enlightenment with us. It takes a lot, and I am fortunate to be a part of it, at least only by knowing.

I congratulate you for that moment of enlightenment, that takes a bunch of wisdom to listen enough to have those visions and really listen to yourself. I’m also very happy that you can recognize your fears now, face them, forgive and heal yourself, and let those fears go away.

This is a new beginning for you, and I wish you light, love, more wisdom, more forgiveness, more silence, compassion, and even more courage.

Blessed be, friend :dizzy:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this with us :relaxed::revolving_hearts: you wrote it down so good too. I was excited to keep reading! I’m happy for you!

3 Likes

You keep a lovely journal, @Jessika- this is beautifully written! Congrats on your revelation and on discovering the amazing power and strength you have within. I am sure your daughter will follow your bright energy and will grow up to be just as fierce and mighty as her momma :heart::blush:

Thanks so much for sharing- I’m cheering you on! Love and Light :sparkles:

1 Like