👋 Hi all! I'm Steffanie

Hello! I’m new here and new to the craft. I’ve been drawn to witchcraft for 25 years and remember doing my first spell with a couple of friends about 24 years ago. Over the years i let other things in life detour me and now I’m back and currently practicing… Id like suggestions, direction and experiences. If there is any practicing witches in the Phoenix, AZ area, Id love to chat with you. :purple_heart::black_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet @Steff,

Welcome to the forum and welcome home! :blush: Congrats to you for heeding the call of your magickal and jumping in to explore your magickal talents. Now that you are actively pursuing the Craft, I imagine there are certain areas of magick that call to you- feel free to check out the Courses, they are loaded with helpful information! :mage:

I also recommend checking out this week’s Merry Meet Monday news post if you haven’t already seen it. The weekly news post has current happenings, moon phases, and other events to be aware of this week :newspaper: It’s a good starting point in the forum!

Make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hiya @Steff,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

9 Likes

Just a quick super early morning message to say welcome! We are glad you’re here!

9 Likes

Hi @Steff! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses as a good way to get experience. Also looking through YouTube like with @MeganB’s Round the Cauldron or HearthWitch can really help you get some good information. Just take it with a grain of salt, it’s easy to get sucked into the YouTube wormhole. LOL!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

@Steff ,
Welcome to Spells8.
After reading your post, I’d like to say that sometimes life seems to devour rather than detour us. You’ll do well here.
I’ve made a 7 part beginner plan (this is a suggestion only.) to make the site easier. (although others will be better at describing it.) But one thing is a given. Our learned creator, designer, Francisco, an eclectic is brilliant and always there to help out.
This is my beginner plan (there’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be, stay safe and know you are loved.
Garnet

8 Likes

@Steff
Merry meet loved one
U welcome :heartbeat::heartbeat:
I pray u find ur path :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome from the Netherlands. Love to meet you and blessed be

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Steff from Marsha in Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. :heart:
Blessed Be! :triquetra:

7 Likes

Hi Steffanie!

I’m from Harpers Ferry, and am in my second year of active practice. I have been nosing around the Craft for decades, collecting things that appealed to me and reading. I’m also a heterosexual male (how scandalous!), have a twisted sense of humor, and am always willing to offer any help I can. Welcome to a great community!

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Steff It is very nice to have you here with all of us, Take a look around and get acquainted with the forum, have you checked out the courses, they are so good. Every Monday there is a Merry Meet Monday where we get all the things that are taking place throughout the week, it’s worth checking it out.

Blessed Be :dizzy:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.