Hi everybody!

Hello Merry Meet

My name is Kathy’. I’ve been Wiccan for a long time, but I’ve always

practiced alone. I l live in downtown Dallas. I’m interested in Norse mythology and tarot.

Nice to meet you!!

16 Likes

@kathy1 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Merry meet @kathy1 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hi, @kathy1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Great to have you here! You’ll fit right in! It’s fun to talk to other witches after you’ve been practicing alone. So pick a conversation and jump in! The water’s fine!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. If you like our lovely Norse lot, here’s a link to get you started:
Norse Deities Master Post

Have fun and Skoll :beers:

12 Likes

Hi Kathy!

Welcome & Nice to meet you!
I am Jazmin from Colorado & I am a Green/Kitchen witch who is also fairly new here.
I hope you make yourself welcomed and thank you for joining us.

10 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

9 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you so much.

Kathy

11 Likes

Welcome @kathy1 ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I mostly work with tarot, pendulum and visions. But I am constantly studying and learning new things about the craft and adding them into my practice. I am just beginning my journey of working with the Fae

8 Likes

Hi @kathy1 welcome to the forum My names Crystal a Brujah from Virginia please feel free to make yourself at home. :revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hi @kathy1 welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us~ :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @kathy1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out. Make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kathy1

It’s nice to meet you, Kathy! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Thank you Marsha :.

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana. Lucifer and Satan with me.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hi-its great to meet you!!!

10 Likes

Great to meet you too honey :honey_pot: :kiss:

8 Likes

Hello @kathy1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Those are wonderful areas of magick to explore! Tracy kindly shared the helpful list of Norse Deities and Resources, and have you come across the Tarot Course in your travels yet? That’s a great place to do a deep dive into the cards :flower_playing_cards:

Make yourself right at home here, Kathy - happy studies and blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes