Hi everyone and Merry meet!

Welcome @Jamie78 ! So glad you are here. I would definitely recommend the courses! You will learn so much here and everyone is so welcoming. I look forward to us chatting.

5 Likes

Yay! I am so glad you are here. this is a wonderful place. I learn something new at least once a week and sometimes every day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’ll find that we read a lot of books too… actually we have a book club starting this coming Friday! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I have two adult boys & one 12-year-old daughter. I joined last July & it just felt like home. I have learned so much about my practice & myself & honestly feel so much better a year & a half later.

:books: Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ

:open_book: Spells8 Book Club XIV (Jan 14 - Feb 11)

:memo: Spells8 Book Club XIV- Readers’ Reviews!

If you search the forum for Spells8 Book Club… past ones will come up too with the books that have been read for each one.

The the courses are also a great place to get started on learning, there is a lot of information there. & of course, any questions that you may have, please feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your path, however, it manifests for you in the beginning.

Welcome! I hope to see you & chat with you soon! :two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Welcome and merry met. I fully understand your fears. As an ordained minister of over 20 years I was fearful to follow my pagan roots alongside Christianity. But honestly, I gave up caring what others think anymore.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @rachel21. I am looking forward to learning new things and from what I’ve already seen and read, it really does seem like a great group of people. Look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Yes! @Susurrus, I saw that there was a book club so that made me happy! Thank you for all the links. It’s so nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Yes, @LadyDennaRahl, I didn’t want to tell a soul! I know there are so many people stuck on movie and media ideas, or what they’ve “heard” in church, Most people don’t actually read and research something before judging other people. So it was amazing when I just came out and told my family….and Luckily they thought it was awesome and now I’m finding that they’re interested in it as well! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@mary25 Thank you! Yes, this place is so full of information and videos and about a million topics so I can see where it would be very easy to learn something new everyday! I’m trying to do a lesson a day, but part of me wants to do 15 lessons a day! :sweat_smile: So I’m trying to slow things down and let each lesson sink in before jumping to the next. So nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Welcome Jamie!! I’m Christine from Tennessee. So glad you’re here and you have a supportive family.

6 Likes

Hi @Jamie78! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you have your family’s support! That makes things so much easier, you know? You don’t have to feel like you have to hide.

Anyhow, keep an eye out for this upcoming week’s Merry Meet Monday post, it will let you know about all the activities we’re doing and it will also give you a chance to chat and get to know people. But we do little activities each week and things like group rituals and the Merry Meet Monday will tell you about them.

For instance, this weeks challenge is Love Magick.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Jamie
Merry Meet my name is Jeannie I am so very excited for your journey and I admire your strength: about being your true self that’s what being a Wich is all about. Learning who you are on a deeper leaves and learning self love :heart:! Thanks Jamie for sharing I am from California going to move someday.
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Jamie78 Welcome! :magic_wand: So glad you are here :heart:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Mistella! I’m happy to be here too! You are all the way in the other side of me in Raleigh N.C. I look forward to learning from you as well. Merry meet!

6 Likes

Hi Christine, nice to meet you! I used to live in Clarksville TN. Sometimes I miss it there. I look forward to chatting with you more! Blessed be!

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 Aww thank you so much. It was definitely a little scary but I think sometimes we worry about things needlessly. I think it was easier for me because I have always been in a family that loves and respects others regardless of religion, gender, ethnicity, etc. however this does NOT include my parents and siblings. But knowing that I have support from my husband and kids is good enough for me. I am looking forward to getting to know you and learning from you. Merry meet! :heart:

7 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Welcome @Jamie78! I am glad you are here!

:sunflower: :rose:

5 Likes

Jamie
That’s great my husband and some family and friends support me too and that’s all I need too!
I am working on on a love spell for me and my hubby, I made a card for him, and you will see it on this weeks witchy challenge
I have not posted yet but here’s the link. :heart: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick
I am going to do a rose quarts meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:today and working on my challenge for the week!

:heart: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick
Jeannie

6 Likes

Merry meet @Jamie78! :blush:

Congrats on the beginning of your exciting magickal journey- thanks for taking the time to share your introduction! It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you are making yourself at home here in the forum :sparkles::infinite_roots:

That is so cool that you are getting your 3rd degree black belt- wishing you all the best with it! I took karate for a year in college and had a blast, but I only made it up to an orange belt before I graduated. Would love to get back into it again someday if the opportunity arises! :pray:

I’m so happy that your family is so supportive of you and your spiritual path- you are very blessed, Jamie! Continue to pursue your interests knowing that both your family and everyone here are cheering for you- it’s a very exciting time! :books::heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you @marsha, it is wonderful to be here! Merry meet! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.