Hi everyone :D

Welcome and merry meet @ignis :blush: I am Khadija and i live in Sydney Australia. I too am fairly new even if it has been around 3 years now since finding my witch path, and i have loved every second of it and now feel whole :blush: I love your name it is very fitting and nice you and your partner chose it together. Mine @TheMuslimWitch is just stating the obvious and since i am of fire element and am also a Leo, perhaps i am your fire sister :grin:
If you have any questions just let me one of our wonderful coven members know as everyone here are just so welcoming.
As i am sure you have already discovered, there is many lessons here and they really helped me out and still do because they add lessons too.

10 Likes

Merry Meet @ignis! I really like your name even if it is temporary With Arzu I was going for a name that encompasses A to Z since I’m rather Eclectic. I figured it didn’t spell anything. Well… I looked it up and it’s a Turkish name meaning “desire”. So I should change it!

11 Likes

lovely to meet you fire sister @TheMuslimWitch :smile: i’m also in sydney australia!

do you know of any local (sydney) places for witchcraft supplies, hangouts, or similar? we’ve seen a few stores on etsy but many of them have since closed or have trouble keeping any stock :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

lovely to meet you @KindredSpirit!

arzu still sounds like a nice name. what kind of desire it means is probably up to you! a desire for knowledge and to learn all things between a an z. but i understand why you might want to change it :smile:

11 Likes

Yes sure there is one that i absolutely love if you are willing to go out there or happen to be up that way and it is call Elizabeth’s crystal gardens in Campbelltown. She sells everything and i came across it by chance one day as my mum was in hospital for a dislocated hip, and i was looking for flowers and they had cool witchy things, and the lady at the flower shop said that the lady around the back owns the stuff and my goodness it was hard to control myself in there!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

i think i’ve found them :smile:

i will have to visit sometime we’re in the area :smile: i’m in the georges river area so it’s a bit far but not that bad down the motorway

10 Likes

Yes i live down Guildford way but when i do go out there which is not often, i can’t resist this place :blush:

10 Likes