Hi! Fairly new here, but not to the craft

Welcome!! It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Ailey - I live in Georgia. I’m pretty eclectic too. You are going to have a blast getting to know everyone here! There is so much to learn from so many people! Enjoy!! And welcome again!

12 Likes

Thank you!! So happy to have found Spells8!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi @lynnea welcome to the forum my names Crystal a Bruja from Virginia but we have witches from all over the globe in this coven and everyone of them are very friendly and supportive. Feel free to jump into the weekly witchy challenge it’s a fun way to explore all aspects of the craft and if your looking for like minded people you definitely came to the right place. Blessed Be :blush: :witch_pentacle: :triple_moon_goddess:

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana.i currently work with Satan and Lucifer.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, @lynnea! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! I get what you mean about not finding like minded people around. I hope you find what you need here! I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hi, @lynnea My name is Kiash
Welcome to the coven :blush:

11 Likes

welcome to the family!
it is our pleasure to have you with us
My name is Airram and I am from Greece
Welcome

9 Likes

Welcome, @lynnea! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also pretty eclectic, very chaos, and I do a lot of tarot, candle, and ritual bath-related things.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. You’ll fit right in, especially with our lovely sigil makers. I’m looking forward to learning alongside you. :sparkles:

10 Likes

Welcome :hugs: We are so glad to have you here! :pray: I’m Kajsa from Pennsylvania. I’m an Eclectic Witch. Please feel free to get involved, ask questions, and be a part of everything! You are home. Everyone here is amazing! Blessed Be!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lynnea :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to make new friends, meet new people, and be part of a wonderfully diverse and knowledgeable community! I look forward to seeing you around the forum - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

@lynnea Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

I love Loki! I haven’t really gotten to work with him yet, but I’m hoping to.

8 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!

8 Likes

He’s fabulous to work with. The Norse deity mastepost has a section on him.
Norse Deities Master Post
:green_heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @lynnea

It’s nice to meet you, Lyn! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hello @lynnea,

Merry meet! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

I hope you’ve been making yourself right at home and have been finding everything you were looking for. Hope to chat with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you very much!! I’ll definitely have to check that out!

6 Likes

Hi @lynnea welcome :slight_smile: look forward to chatting with you :fairy:t3:

8 Likes

Welcome! Always lovely to have another coven member :heart:

8 Likes