Hi From Australia

Hi :wave: from Australia

Blessings to everyone new here looking forward to giving and receiving soul and spirit nourishment…:cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England A chaos witch and Lokean. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @tab :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re in good company in the Southern Hemisphere - we have several members here who are in Australia, too! :clap: I look forward to seeing you around. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Wow more Australian witches that is great :slight_smile: someone who will get the back to front sabbats x

Sorry to ask is there a chat for us or a southern hemisphere chat :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No need to apologize! There isn’t a separate chat or thread for Southern Hemisphere witches, but most activities here in the forum are inclusive to both. For example, when I post the Coven Celebrations threads for the Sabbats, I include both Northern & Southern Hemisphere information :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

This is so lovely every e is so welcoming and kind I tried a couple of other online covens but they were very very mmmn serious- a bit overwhelming tbh

Thank you for you help and kindness :seedling:

12 Likes

Aww well, I’m glad you find it welcoming here! We’re a pretty great bunch of people if I do say so myself :joy:

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions - we’re here to help!

11 Likes

Welcome @tab ! Great to meet you! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota US. I also tried several other online covens and found the same as you with them. They didn’t seem real welcoming to new comers. This group is amazing and wouldn’t trade them for the world! Hope you enjoy our coven as much as I do! Blessings!

12 Likes

welcome to the cutest witch family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana. I currently work with Satan and Lucifer.

Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Welcome, @tab! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :black_cat:

I’m glad you’re finding this place more relaxed and comfortable. I’m not good with high levels of seriousness, either. :smile:

12 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask. Cheer’s

11 Likes

@tab

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Welcome @tab
I am in Portland OR in the US.
I am newer here too and just realized i never introduced myself. Oh well.
Welcome it is a supportive loving space

13 Likes

Welcome @tab. I am Audra an eclectic from Indiana. This is a wonderful place to learn and grow. I so look forward to my time here. I am sure that you will as well.

Thanks for joining!!

Audra

13 Likes

hello and welcome I’m Goldie from Mississippi and I’m also new here.

12 Likes

Hi, @tab! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic myself.

I look forward to getting to know you!

13 Likes

Hi @Amethyst mice to meet you

It is really kind you asked :hibiscus: I am interested in Egyptian Wicca and have dedicated to Isis :slight_smile: been on the Wicca path as a solitary for about 20 years :slight_smile:

I love Tarot/Oracle and made my own deck…
Interested in herbology but sadly I work so much I am time poor so I don’t have a lovely garden atm…And trees, big old trees really hold a special place in my heart :slight_smile:

I have tried in person Coven that was enriching from a learning point of view but I am really honest and don’t stroke egos I just want to share information to grow & help others grow if I can - I feel everyone is equal and on different spots on their learning journey so baby Wicca are equal to me ect -so I think this might have annoyed the person in charge of the group she was a very strong personality…She was also a starseed - so I was learning about this

And I tried a couple of online covens and groups but again I really hate politics and they were very serious and rigid - I just enjoy calmness and learning so I didn’t continue with them…

I guess that is me for the most part
Really excited to get to know people :slight_smile:
I am really grateful everyone has been so kind
Thank you all x
:star_struck:

12 Likes

Oh, you’re going to fit right in! I can tell. We’ve got a couple of witches here who follow the Egyptian pantheon. And we’re all really chill so you don’t have to worry about anyone getting their backs up about something.

I’d love to see the deck you made! That would be interesting!

13 Likes