Hi from Hungary!

Hello everyone!
I’m Suzie from Hungary. I’m verry happy 'cause I found this site. Maybe my english isn’t perfect. :slight_smile: But I hope we will understand each other. I’m 41, have 3 children and now I’m “just” a housewife. I love to learn about magic and religions. I attended an avalon witch course in Hungary last year, it was great. I read and learn a lot about witchcraft and magic, but I need more and more knowledge. I think (or just hope :smiley: ) I’m a natural born witch, who can’t find her way yet. My favourite practice is reading tarot deks.

12 Likes

@rettegine Hi Suzie and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in USA - New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

@rettegine
No one can learn all there is to know about magick in one lifetime. I think you’ll find this site will suit you well.
Blessed Be Garnet

6 Likes

Hi Suzie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Your English is very good! Better than mine, I think. LOL! Have you found the Courses here yet? They are full of great information to help you along your way!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome @rettegine! It’s great to have you here!

Tarot is a favorite tool for many of us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You should check out the Tarot Course and @Amethyst wrote a number of amazing tarot haikus that can inspire you to start a Tarot journey with your own deck.

Blessings

7 Likes

You’re making me blush, @Francisco! :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks for all your kind words. I think everyone here is very nice. I’m very happy ‘cause I can get to know you all. I think this site is fantastic. :smiley: I slept none last night, I was just surfing and reading. @Amethyst I love poems and literature (if my Goddess helps me I’ m going to be a literature teacher… soon… )! So I really want to read your writings. Have a nice evening (night) everone! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rettegine

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado and I am so glad you found us. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum Suzie.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

I hope you like my haikus then! Good luck with becoming a Literature teacher! Hope you had a good night!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.