Hi! From Nebraska

Hi my name is Laura and im from Lincoln, Nebraska. I happened upon this website by chance and i have loved it ever since i found it. I am looking forward to getti g to know people and being part of a community of like-minded people.

14 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Om John from Chicago welcome iv been practicing over 30 years son of hecate

11 Likes

Hello @laura8,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

You are most welcome here, Laura- make yourself right at home! Please feel free to jump into any discussions that call to you. I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

Hi, @laura8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @laura8 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m looking forward to seeing you around. I’m sure you’re going to love it here and make wonderful friends. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

@ laura8 welcome to the witch family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Welcome @laura8 ! It’s great to have you here! I’m Mystique, an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. Look forward to getting to know you! Take a look around. There are some great lessons and some wonderful chats going on!

Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @laura8

It’s nice to meet you, Laura, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. This is the perfect place to meet like-minded people! If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you

11 Likes

Welcome, @laura8! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I also stumbled upon this website by chance. I was studying Lilith, if I recall correctly. A whirlwind of events later and now everyone here is family. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

9 Likes