Hi I’m glad to be here

Hello! I recently joined spells8 and am currently trying to learn more about different traditions and practices to help me find one that feels right for me to practice. I live in Massachusetts and am interested in learning more about crystals, herbs, astrology/moons, divination techniques, plus a few other topics.

11 Likes

welcome to the family of witches! I’m Airram and I live in Greece, we deal with elemental and angelic magic and now I’m studying Ekati. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write them! here there will always be someone to tell you for whatever you want
we have wise witches and the forum is rich in spells and information about all the paths of magic!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos magic, and am learning and chatting to fabulous demons. :partying_face:. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @jennifer37

I’m happy you are here, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. My youngest daughter’s name is Jennifer, but she prefers Jen! She doesn’t like it when I call her Jenny! :smiling_face:

I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi, @jennifer37! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve come to the right place to learn! I second what the lovely and talented @marsha suggested, about the courses. They’ll get you started so you can find what you’re interested in and see what exactly fits you best.

If you have any questions, ask, and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

@jennifer37 welcome :hugs: you’ve come to the right place! There is so much information and inspiration here! Make yourself at :house_with_garden:

6 Likes

Hello @jennifer37 ! I’m Faeone and welcome to the coven, so happy you found us! I feel very close to Mother Earth, I love gardening, especially herb gardening and creating faery gardens. I am currently discovering my path as I am I find myself relating to multiple crafts.

Look forward to getting to know you! :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome, @jennifer37! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

I’m excited to welcome you into this lovely space. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Hello @jennifer37,

Welcome! I’m Bry- one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

That’s awesome! There are many magickal traditions and types of paganism out there to explore (and there was actually a Magickal Traditions and Pagan Paths Challenge- feel free to read the Coven’s entries if you’re interested!). Whether you choose to follow one path or gather information to build your own, I’m wishing you all the best with your journey. May it bring you many blessings and lots of joy! :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here, Jennifer- Blessed be!

6 Likes

OOOoo all the things I love!!! :green_heart:

:herb: :crescent_moon:

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jennifer37 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve got a lot of interests there, and there is so much to explore here at Spells8 that I’m sure you’ll find all kinds of answers. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

6 Likes