Hi I’m Jules , lovely to meet you all

Hi everyone , I’m Jules from Kent uk , just starting out on my new path and extremely excited and fascinated can’t wait to start learning , lovely to meet you all xx

7 Likes

Merry Meet, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! We do have a few witches from the UK in the coven/forum.

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

That topic may give you a better idea. I know that @IrisW is from the UK… I can’t remember who else though. We are from all over the world.

If you have any questions, please just ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can. We are all very friendly & supportive of each other.

3 Likes

Hello, @jules1 it’s very nice to meet you, and welcome to our happy group. I’m Debra and I’m from British Columbia, Canada. You should check out the courses, there is so much information there and I’m still going through some.

5 Likes

Merry meet @jules1 and welcome to the forum :blush:

I love your enthusiasm! There is so much to explore when it comes to magick- may I ask if you have any aspects or areas in particular that are calling to you? There is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum- I’m sure we can help you find what you are searching for! :mag:

When it comes to meeting fellow magick-lovers, a great way to get the most out of the forum community is by joining in current Activities. There is a full list of current activities and their deadlines shared each week in the Merry Meet Monday News Post- here is the MMM for this week! :compass:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Jules! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi @jules1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A great way to get started is the Courses. Something new is being added to them all the time.

If you have any problems just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

3 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you too❤️

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.