Hi! I’m new

My name is Fae for short. I’ve been practicing witchcraft for 6years now. Taken with 3 furbabies in North America. I really like this app and have been using its free perks for a while. Nice to meet you all! :lotus:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Fae! :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Three furbabies sounds like a lot to handle sometimes – are they cats or dogs? Or some other furry type of creature? :smile_cat: We have six snakes, a bearded dragon, a leopard gecko, a cat, and four dogs in my house. So I mean, we’re very similar! :laughing:

I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

Side note: You’re more than welcome to change your username if you’d like. We have a simple tutorial on how to do that here → :name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8) or one of us moderators can change it for you.

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @aurora3

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, and I love furbabies too! What kind of furbabies do you have? We have 4 cats, plus I’m taking care of 2 strays. One is an older kitty that needed medical attention, and he’s doing better, so we’ll let him outside when it’s warmer here. The other is a female kitten, we just need to get her spayed, we have an upcoming appointment for her. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @aurora3! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here at Spells8. I have 1 furbaby & he is pretty much shadow :laughing:

I follow a more Irish :ireland: Celtic :triquetra: path, but learn something new here everyday!

Have you been able to look through any of the courses? They are great & filled with awesome information & printables.

If you have any questions or anything that you would like to share with us, please feel free! Jump in on any open topic or start your own :hugs: Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your own path :smiling_face:

I look forward to talking to you in the future through the forum :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet Fae @aurora3,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

It’s really nice to meet you too! I’m happy to hear you’ve been enjoying your time at Spells8- have you been finding everything okay?

If there are any discussions that call to you, please know that you are very welcome to jump in! Whether you have questions, comments, or simply want to chat about magick, feel free to reach out- your coven is a very friendly one :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Fae! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Glad you found us through the app, it has wonderful stuff, doesn’t it? Wait until you get into the printables that joining can get you, you’ll be thrilled!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hi, I’m Sharlie!

Welcome to the family.Furbabies are frequent topic here.
I have 3 cats
:sparkles: Magic aka Magic Kitty aka His Royal Kittyness.
:sparkles: Cloud aka Cloudy Kitty
:sparkles: Bubbles

5 Likes

I have 3 dogs
Nala
Beau Beau
and Moose,
a kitty
Simba
and 2 black and white tegus
Neelix and Toothless
We love them all

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.