Hi, I'm Sharlie!

My name is Sharlie and I am new here. I learned about the craft after my mother passed and I found her tarot cards and grimoire. I had not known she practiced because she did not want to influence which faith we chose as individuals and I am very appreciative of that. I think it is a good idea to let each person pick what to follow and believe in. I hope to expand my knowledge of the craft and maybe share some knowledge i have gathered so far.

9 Likes

Hello @sharlie and welcome to the forum! :wave:

I hope you don’t mind but I moved your introduction post to its own thread. This way, it won’t get lost and our wonderful coven members can all welcome you! :revolving_hearts:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m so sorry to hear about your mother’s passing :people_hugging: but it sounds like you’ve found a wonderful heirloom to hang on to! I can understand that she didn’t want to influence you as children, and that’s amazing! That’s kind of the same route that I take with my own child. I answer questions and explain things when she asks, but I don’t personally hide my practice from her.

Anyway, I’m rambling :sweat_smile: I hope you enjoy your time here at Spells8 with us! Feel free to hop right into any discussion or start your own!

8 Likes

Hello @sharlie and welcome to the forum!

Image Source

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @sharlie

I’m sorry to hear of your mother’s passing! She sounds like an amazing woman. What she left behind for you is such a blessing.

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know.

We are here for you, Sharlie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,

9 Likes

That is so beautiful, I am crying right now. Amazing. I bet she saw it in you and was absolutely certain that you would find it and need it.
Welcome to the family

7 Likes

Hi @sharlie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry to hear about your Mother’s passing, it sounds as if she was a wise woman. Have you found our Courses yet? They’ll start you on the path to learning. And it’s always nice to share what knowledge you have!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Yes I have found the courses, I often have down time at work so I have been busying my self with some reading. I have been fascinated by the spell and potions courses currently, I love apothecary and but have been unable to find good courses, these have been very informative.

8 Likes

It’s great that you found them! Plus there is more information on the forum if you use the search button up there! I’m not into potions that much myself but there’s a lot on the forum!

8 Likes

Merry meet @sharlie,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

I’m glad you found your way to the courses and have found some that you enjoy- wishing you all the best with your continued studies, Sharlie! If you ever have any questions about the courses or magickal studies in general, know that the Q&A category is there for you. Feel free to ask away- the wisdom of the coven is open and available to you! :books::blush:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.