Hi I'm Chrystal, so looking forward to meeting you all

Hey everyone!! Merry meet, I love this site, I’ve passed it by many times but something kept bring me back. I finally stopped here again and now I’m a member and so happy I am. I’ve already learned so much and looking forward to learning much more. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

@chrystal welcome hon.

It was meant to be. The universe is funny like that. Lol. Welcome home

9 Likes

Hi @chrystal and welcome to your new coven! I just saw this meme and then immediately saw your post, so I have to share it. I hope to get to know you and continue our journey with you a part of it, and welcome!! :green_heart:

Art by Visions in Blue on Instagram

13 Likes

Hi Chrystal, the same thing with me, did some lurking in the background now I’m a member and loving it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hey @chrystal and welcome! This is a really great place and a great group! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

M.~

10 Likes

This is beautiful!

9 Likes

Merry meet @chrystal and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Thank you so much for sharing your introduction- I’m so happy you decided to stick around! I hope you are able to find everything you are searching for and more. Between the main Spells8 site and here in the forum, there is certainly an abundance of witchy content to explore! :woman_mage: :books:

If you ever find yourself with questions, please know that the Q&A Category is there for you- ask away and you’ll be sure to get answers, advice, and shared experiences from your fellow coven members. We’re from all over the world and from many various traditions and areas of expertise, so don’t be shy about reaching out! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that has been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it.

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask!

In addition to the courses and Q&A mentioned, I also personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

7 Likes

Hi @chrystal! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re so glad you stopped and decided to stay! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start on the site.

If you need any help or have any questions just ask, and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Welcome, and merry met! Like the others, I’m looking forward to getting to know you. :smile:

I’m an eclectic non-religious practitioner in New England, starting to get a little more formalized in my practice while not letting go of my mostly instinctive ways. I’m surrounded by crystals and minerals and always happy to bring home more, and I am always looking for ways to incorporate my love of nature and free spiritedness into my arts (visual art, writing, and gardening).

Again, welcome!

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @chrystal :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you have joined us, I am Marsha an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask!

Blessed Be :triquetra:

7 Likes

Welcome, @chrystal! I am glad you have joined. I love how the universe brings us together! What are you most interested in right now? What are you curious about?

7 Likes

Thank you!! I already feel very welcome and learning so much.

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that, @chrystal! :blush: Much love and many blessings to you! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.