Hi I'm Janah! 😁

Hi I’m Janah and I am happy to be here and I look forward to learning more and maybe sharing some ideas too!

13 Likes

@janah
Welcome to the beginning of a bright and wonderful future. So much to see, so much to learn.
Any questions? Use the Q&A section above. Or go to Forum home. We love Questions.
I’m from Western N.Y. I am not a displaced person in Florida(Yes I am.)
Blessed Be.
Garnet - Keeper of Knowledge

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @janah

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Have you found the courses? It’s a good place to start.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @janah! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I second going through the courses, they’ll help you out a lot! If you have any questions just ask and someone will be there to answer them. I look forward to chatting with you!

7 Likes

Hi @janah and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @Janah! Welcome. I hope you enjoy visiting here as much as I do. It’s nice to have other like minded people to feel free enough to express your inner self with. I still find it hard to believe sometimes myself. I’ve not shared as much as I would like to have but im gradually working on it. So, if you don’t mind my asking, what is your main focus in coming here to learn about? Maybe we can help each other. I am more of a green/chaos/hedge witch myself and I mainly wanted to try new or different things and or compare my experiences with what the website offered. So far it’s pretty amazing and I have started a whole new BOS :grimacing: I now have to make one huge one lol. Anyway glad to speak with ya. Let me know if there’s anything you need and I’ll do my best to keep up with this thread. Glad you’re here and part of the coven. :heart::star2:

7 Likes

Hello, I am Zari from Iran, unlike others, I am new and this forum is wonderful, there are many things to learn, there are kind and kind-hearted friends. Here is a beautiful world for science enthusiasts, satisfying your curiosity and yet more eager to learn.

7 Likes

Welcome, Janah! I’m new too and though just starting out have already found the courses, resources, and especially this Forum to be invaluable. I feel at home here and I hope you will too!

6 Likes

Welcome @janah! It’s a pleasure to have you here! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @janah and welcome to the forum!

I love your enthusiasm- if you’re hoping to learn and swap ideas, spellwork, and more, I’m happy to say you’re in a good place! :blush: :books:

There is a lot to explore both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. As a friendly tip, I recommend using the handy Search Tool- it makes quickly locating certain topics a breeze! f you have any questions, feel free to make a new post in the Q&A Category. Your coven is here to help :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi Im new too!

7 Likes

Hey @janah welcome to an amazing group. U will love it here

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven @susan14

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.