Hi I'm new here!

I’m new here! My name is Dyan I have a tribal coven and I’m the high priestess I am learning new ways to do things. Because we are not all that different.

14 Likes

Merry meet @stephanie18 (Dyan)!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

@stephanie18 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hello @stephanie18 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you! I hope you don’t mind but I moved your introduction to its own special post - it deserves its own attention!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8 and in the forum. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Hi, @stephanie18! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to meet you! It’ll be interesting to learn from you! What kinds of magic are you interested in learning? I’m going through the astrology course on site right now, and I swear it’s too much like science to me. LOL!

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

11 Likes

Merry Meet @stephanie18 ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I’m currently in the process of beginning to work with the Fae.

11 Likes

Welcome Dyan!
I am Celine I am an electic witch from Portland Oregon. I hope you enjoy this covenant as much as I do. I am working with Baba yaga, Brigid and Hades currently.

10 Likes

Merry Meet Dyan, Jeannie from Sacramento! Happy Spring :cherry_blossom: Equinox! Me and my dog and husband went on a walk and I picked some wildflowers! I pressed them hopefully I can use them to make a athame! I enjoy the craft and connecting to plant spirit and mother Gaia and many faces of the Gods and Goddesses!

Happy to have met you and I honor you and your tribe and family members and friends.
What tribe are you from? Where about do you live!? It’s raining here right know. It’s been really pretty I’ve been admiring the blooms and the birds! I put a birdfeeder up so I can hopefully see some birds nearby! I love the birds and the sun :sunny: I can’t wait to sit in the sun all day again near the water in nature again. I can not wait to go down the American River on a raft and flow down the river!
May this year in time bless you, as the wheel turns! :witch_cauldron: :old_key: :egg: happy renewal!
Jeannie

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven :magic_wand:

8 Likes

@stephanie18 Wow! high priestess that’s awesome!
Welcome to the coven :infinite_roots: ! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Merry meet Dylan @stephanie18,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Well-said! Although we all walk our own unique paths in the Craft, there is a lot of benefit from sharing the journey with others. Sharing wisdom and friendship are some of the best parts about being in a coven! :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here - blessed be!

9 Likes

@stephanie18 welcome to the family of witches and wizards
I am Airram from Greece
Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @stephanie18

It’s nice to meet you, Dyan, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

I’m tribal I do moon and sun prayers and oils to anoint our tools and alters

7 Likes

I am trying to devote more time to spells8 . Next month i should become more active

4 Likes

Thank you🙏🏻

4 Likes