Hi I'm Nightshade

Hello my name is Gabrielle. I’m new here and I’m excited to begin my journey learning more about paganism and work on practicing my magical potential here…

14 Likes

@Nightshade Hello lovely. Welcome to the coven. I’m Tracy from England. I work with the Norse God of Chaos, and practice Norse magic along with other chaotic things. Have fun :green_heart:

8 Likes

Merry Meet @Nightshade ! Welcome to the coven! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota . This is a great coven! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

8 Likes

Hello @Nightshade and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you don’t mind but I moved your introduction to is own post so it doesn’t get lost. The forum is a vast place and every introduction deserves attention :revolving_hearts: If you have any questions, please reach out - feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Merry meet @Nightshade !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene, and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

Hi, @Nightshade! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start and have oodles of information for you!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

@Nightshade Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Nightshade,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s lovely to meet you :blush:

I’m happy to say you’re in a great place when it comes to magickal learning and research! Please feel free to explore the vast resources of both the forum and the main Spells8 site to your heart’s content. If you need any help finding things or have questions know that you are warmly welcome to reach out. I think the best resource of all here is the friendly and supportive coven community :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome @Nightshade! It’s so wonderful to have you here! I’m Ailey. I live in Georgia and I am still learning all the time! No doubt you’ll be right at home!

8 Likes

@ Nightshade welcome!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :dizzy:

8 Likes

Hello Nightshade, welcome to this magical place

9 Likes

Gabrielle

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Nightshade

It’s nice to meet you, Gabrielle, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hello and welcome
This is such a great site, very supportive and full of brilliant resources. Have fun

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump in.

7 Likes