Hi! Merry meet!

Hello! My name is Lucia, Im from Spain (So sorry for my crooked English, Im trying to improve it!) and I love the magic. I’ve been in touch with magic since I was a child, but now with almost 30 years is when Im studying magic more seriously.
I’ve never been part of a coven or something like that, so I’m very happy of being here!!

Thank you all and blessed be!!!

14 Likes

Hi and welcome. Hope you’ll find what you’re looking for here.

8 Likes

@SpanishWitchy Welcome to Spells8. We are a worldwide group of people whose beliefs are similar. This site is full of sights and knowledge. Any questions? Go to the forum, we love questions.
Rich Blessings
Garnet - Keeper of knowledge

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @SpanishWitchy

I’m so happy you have joined us. I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. Have you found the Lessons? It’s a good place to start.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi @SpanishWitchy! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

Your English is better than my Spanish! LOL! I look forward to getting to know you.

8 Likes

Hi @SpanishWitchy and welcome to your coven! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I’m from New England. @Amethyst is right, your English is tons better than my Spanish too! There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet @SpanishWitchy and welcome to the forum! :blush:

As someone also studying other languages (although I’m not very good at them lol!) I applaud you for jumping in- using the language is really the best way to learn, improve, and build up confidence! :muscle: :heart: (Also, your English is very good!)

Thank you so much for sharing your introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! Please know that you are warmly invited to join any and all discussions, activities, and happenings here in the forum. And if you have any questions, please feel free to make a new post in the Q&A Category- your coven is here and happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.